Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Key Giveaway #3

Comments

• ScalniaScalnia Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited September 2016
    Been looking for a good mmo... And this game looks awesome !! I am waiting for this game since a long time because I look forward to the flying system !!! When I read some news about Revelation Online I love it instantly. The combat looks pretty fun aswell :)
  • ShadowdArkYHLShadowdArkYHL Member CommonPosts: 4
    Revelations looks soooo good compared to the other games I've seen so far and checked the the gamplay on the china servers and i'm drooling with anticipation to play it.
  • rinkimirikrinkimirik Member UncommonPosts: 2
    please? i want to play so bad
  • Tarin0Tarin0 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I can't wait to play this game. Everything from the graphic, the targeting, classes etc are looking good. I have high hopes.
  • RockdiliRockdili Member CommonPosts: 3
    I want to test the classes and start my journey through this world
  • SpritezeroSpritezero Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I'm excited to play Revelation because it reminds me of Aion.
  • alusaysalusays Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I've played Aion for over 6 years now. I need a new world to explore, and the features in this game just looks absolutely fantastic
  • cluelessbananacluelessbanana Member CommonPosts: 1
    I'm hoping Revelations will replace Tera Online as my main MMO. I enjoyed both Tera and BNS and I'm hoping Revelations will solve the problems that plagued those two games.
  • aokimochoaokimocho Member UncommonPosts: 1
    can't wait to play Revelations Online. I'm hoping to win a key :D Good luck everyone 
  • PuReDusTPuReDusT Member UncommonPosts: 21
    I wanna try this game so hard
  • wokkysanwokkysan Member CommonPosts: 1
    Curious to see the story line. Also interested to try the sword mage, as I main a similar class in another MMO.
  • tavgrotavgro Member UncommonPosts: 1
    need one pls ty.
  • FeralzsFeralzs Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I want to play RO with my friends :3
  • TowerheadTowerhead Member CommonPosts: 3
    Looking forward to non-instanced worlds.
  • doubledrag87doubledrag87 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I enjoy the flying/wings concept. always a fan of the type of mmo fantasy world that I fully immerse myself away from all work and stress that life brings.
  • mikeoffymikeoffy Member UncommonPosts: 31
    This has been one of my most anticipated. I am looking forward to all this game as to offer. I have been following it for a long time and would love the opportunity to give it a try. Thank you
  • jonachikyjonachiky Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Need a new game to invest my time in. :(
  • OxbardOxbard Member CommonPosts: 1
    Just coming from riders of icarus where the game screwed our alliance over. A free Beta key would be nice as a lot of our old Alliance is moving over and I would love to join them
  • caiozetcaiozet Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Does it even matter why? Everyone here has a reason to play. They fancy it. So do i.
  • alleykaalleyka Member CommonPosts: 1
    this game looks awesome and I cant wait to play I would be really excited if I get a beta key please can I have one <3
  • kornbreddkornbredd Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Please o Please May I have a Beta Key, I have my wallet Rdy!!! I need this game to play. Im pressed, cmon grant a good guy this one wish pweeeeeez!
  • ApontikoApontiko Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I want to discover an amazing adventure while following the story and fly with my own wings exploring the whole world and play my favorite class the Occultist
  • Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859
    edited September 2016
    well if this is still going ill have  a bash :) - One day i might one, and one day they will stop the single posters winning and then reselling them!

Would love to know what the average user post is when MMORPG do one of their CBT key giveaways, im reckoning possibly as low as 5 :)

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• LefterisLefteris Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I'm excited to play!!!
  • AvalarionAvalarion Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Can't wait to try it out, the aerial combat looks great
This discussion has been closed.