Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[DAoC Ywain] New Frontiers report at EU prime-time

SolicfireSolicfire Member UncommonPosts: 484

Lots of frontier fun over the weekend! Relics and keeps switching hands back and forth.

Mostly EU primetime screenshots here!

Comments

• Ammon777_newAmmon777_new Member UncommonPosts: 306
    Awesome!
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    edited September 2016
    Not criticizing you or your post, we can consider my reply somewhat related (and im glad the game is still being played):  I started played DAOC back in 2001, and it was HARD to take a keep and even more insanely difficult to take a relic.  You literally needed 200-300 people to take a relic and if they had 100-200 people then you needed 400.  I quit after Trials of Atlantis, and when I came back, you could flip a keep in like 3-5 minutes with one group, and ninja a relic with a further handful of players.  Bleh, I didn't like how they made taking keeps and relics so cheap.  I didnt like the flipping of all of it.  I know people wanted to speed up the sieging, but i liked when it was a grueling slugfest.

don't get me started on the teleporting system.  started out like, it took like 30 minutes to get back to where you were, but they sped that up too so you could come back in like 3-5 minutes.  

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • Ammon777_newAmmon777_new Member UncommonPosts: 306
    Hopefully Camelot Unchained will be even better.