Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Enforcer Tower Locations

Dvader0086Dvader0086 Member UncommonPosts: 9
I am a new player, and I was unable to find any info about where enforcer towers are located in the game. Is part two of the Juctice system live? If not, will it go live with One Tamriel update?

Comments

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    They don't exist. That part of the original Justice System plan was never implemented. It's not coming with One Tamriel and likely never will be implemented.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• Dvader0086Dvader0086 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    :(
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    :(
    Well I was looking forward to that part of it too but I think they got worried about alienating their core PVE audience by adding a type open world PVP, no matter how limited.

But who knows. they're adding dueling in PVE zones with One Tamriel. Maybe that will act as gateway drug to the PVP part of the justice system somewhere down the line.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED