Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it dead?

12346»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• fineflufffinefluff Member RarePosts: 561
    Is a single player game dead? It doesn't make any sense to ask that imo.
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    laserit said:
    SEANMCAD said:

Imagne what i could get if I approached a marketing team with $20,000 and I said I dont want traditional adds but I want you to generate hype for me?

To give you a little bit of perspective, I once paid $27,000 for a 30 sec radio spot, 3 times a day, 5 days a week,  for 1 month.  

Marketing is brutally expensive.
    The real question is how much did Blizzard pay Mr T?
    Depends on how Hard Up he was ;)

Paying Mr T was the cheap part.

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    laserit said:
    laserit said:
    SEANMCAD said:

Imagne what i could get if I approached a marketing team with $20,000 and I said I dont want traditional adds but I want you to generate hype for me?

To give you a little bit of perspective, I once paid $27,000 for a 30 sec radio spot, 3 times a day, 5 days a week,  for 1 month.  

Yea we haven't seen that dude since.  But yea this game is full of people I see them all the time near the center.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    edited September 2016
    laserit said:
    SEANMCAD said:

How much did Bioware pay him?

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    edited September 2016
    filmoret said:
    laserit said:
    laserit said:
    SEANMCAD said:

Yea we haven't seen that dude since.  But yea this game is full of people I see them all the time near the center.

RECENT:
    Overwhelmingly Negative (13,023 reviews)
    OVERALL:
    Mostly Negative (69,166 reviews)

1,175 in game at the moment

and yes I know PC doesnt represent the majority in the case of NMS and yes I know trolls are in fact making the average review score lower than it should be

to be fair far too many players are hyper focused on not playing the game to find out for sure that Multiplayer doesnt exist in the game most of them do not require forks in the eyes however.

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    It's crazy how the same guy keeps floating around every single NMS thread spouting endless streams of bile about marketing, which they clearly have 0 idea about it and won't even do a little research. Then when you ask basic questions like "what do you think a huge marketing budget is?", they stick their fingers in their ears and do the "lalalalala" thing.

It's like watching the Encino man marvel at the at how so many people fit inside the little TV box.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯