Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crunchyroll <3 Funimation

NightliteNightlite Member UncommonPosts: 227
Are teaming up to offer both their anime library's across both sites. Funimation for Dubs and Crunchyroll for Subs.

Huge deal to me :) Since I am a long time subscriber to both sites, and very much like to support legal anime and offer my little bit of contribution to keep the industry alive. Press Release in your email or http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/09/08/crunchyroll-and-funimation-partner-to-expand-access-to-anime

Both sites are great for Anime, but their discussion sections are terrible.. so posting here, I know their are a few like minded individuals on this site.

Personally I prefer subs almost always, so I'm a little confused if this is good for both companies; as I may just drop Funimation. At the same time I am curious about some simulcast dubs for Crunchyroll shows that weren't available before. But yea, now that all my anime is in one place I'm quite pleased.

I think Anime Network brings some shows over as well, but haven't really seen one that would make me want them to get involved in this deal as well.

Cheers.

Comments