Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stopped getting my daily newsletter last week :(

WolfhammerWolfhammer KetteringMember Posts: 808 Uncommon
Have no idea why, I haven't turned them off.  Think I noticed it in the latter part of last week if that makes any difference.

Thanks.

Comments

• MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYAdministrator Posts: 6,198 Rare
    We had some issues with this recently. Should be OK now. Let us know if you still aren't getting it!

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

• tanstaaflltanstaafll san francisco, CAMember Posts: 6 Uncommon
    Same- no daily/ weekly :anguished:
    Thank you for any help
  • WolfhammerWolfhammer KetteringMember Posts: 808 Uncommon
    MikeB said:
    We had some issues with this recently. Should be OK now. Let us know if you still aren't getting it!
    I started getting them again at an albeit weird time of day, but they have stopped again :(
  • TacticalZombehTacticalZombeh Kingsland, GAMember Posts: 126 Uncommon
    Still not getting mine.
  • KatsaursKatsaurs MorecambeMember Posts: 2 Uncommon
    Just to post that I stopped receiving mine from 31st Jan this year. Tried to unsub/resub to them but it hasn't brought them back unfortunately.
  • MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYAdministrator Posts: 6,198 Rare

Katsaurs said:

Just to post that I stopped receiving mine from 31st Jan this year. Tried to unsub/resub to them but it hasn't brought them back unfortunately.

We made some changes on the back end. Can you try re-signing up through your account settings?

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

• KatsaursKatsaurs MorecambeMember Posts: 2 Uncommon

MikeB said:

Katsaurs said:

We made some changes on the back end. Can you try re-signing up through your account settings?

Sorry for the delay getting back to you! I've tried to unsubscribe and subscribe again, however that hasn't worked unfortunately.