Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

delete please

aushmeeaushmee Member UncommonPosts: 18
edited September 2016 in Crowfall
delete please
Post edited by aushmee on

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    aushmee said:
    1) First you said castles will be 3x after 1 sept
    2) Forced us buy them before 1 sept
    3) Now you didnt changed pledge packages prices
    4) People make 2 exploit during this period thanks to you

1) First at the begining they sell VIP and buy extra pledge and sell them again make many store credit

2) After 1 september you let ppl who buyed pledge and reedem everything buy another pledge so if I got A pledge before 1 sept and I reedem it i can basicly buy 2 atm.

here is the tables new strongholds and pledge package prices which contains them

strongholds                                                   || Pledges
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    medium fort    320$                                      ||  amber    249 $
    small castle 1500$                                       ||  saphire  499 $
    small castle 1500$+ medium castle 1900$  ||  ruby       999 $
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Basicly, ppl who make advantage of this situation make many castles and etc

There is no punishment. Only they make explanation they will fix. Until now 0 punishment or retake items. And they didnt care the second exploit. 

I dont think there is a reason to play this exploitfull game.

Why ACE goes in this sale?

1) They want to melt down old pledges at trustfull traders. Thats why they let 1 exploit. Ppl buy from trustfull traders and reeedem things turn to credit store so they can start again selling pledges. Nice play ACE. You fooled ppl. 

There is no chance that much experienced developpers not realized the VIP exploit before they start this campaign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well played. 

2) You believed us castles prices will be higher!!!!!!!!!!!! Another deceptiveness.  Yes ok stronghold prices are higher but pledges which contains them same prices which is already adventegously before 1 sept. Look table above !!! Whats the point of this stronghold store ? 

I am announcing I am done with this company because of these. They are untrustfull. 

Also game is UselessCombatCashShop atm. Not think they can make better combat in next year. Not expecting fps problem can solve. Test are 20-30 ppl

And fps results like this with 10 men fights

nvidia gtx 980 60 70 fps
    nvidia gtx 950 20 30 fps

And most of the fight ppl losing control of their character because of CC rain, very slow combat with useless skills and unbalanced archetypes.

I can support game even the badcombatCashshop because i really liked idea but I do not want anymore with this fraud and exploits.

If anyone wants to try game welcomed!

Most anticipated Exploit Simulator 2015-16 
    Most anticipated BadCombat&CashShop&Sub based game.
    Most anticipated MMOfrozen

BB Crowfall 
    OK.. you're co-mingling two very distinct issues there which is just going to cause confusion.   For your second point related to game performance I would agree that they need a lot more optimization as I have significant FPS issues on my machine.   That said, it's pretty far from release so I'm not too concerned yet as I have seen improvement over time.

For your main point...  HUH?

Yes there was an exploit with gifting and selling packages that resulted in them restricting their gifting for a few days.   They address this in a post here: 

Regarding the package prices it was addressed here:

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• aushmeeaushmee Member UncommonPosts: 18
    edited September 2016
    I already write they adressed but they didnt and wont do anything. My main points it is a fraud because they tell strongholds will be 2x 3x more expensive than before 1 september. But they are same at the moment. They block us buy extra pledged and forced us buy Small Castle etc. Instead of buy amber, sapphire or ruby pledge which has much better offer than single castle. But their priced not changed only single castles changed so whats the point of buy castle before 1 september If they not changed pledge costs or items.

And you think fps, which not works with 10 men ,will be better with 200 ppl combat you are really wrong

aushmee said:
    I already write they adressed but they didnt and wont do anything. My main points it is a fraud because they tell strongholds will be 2x 3x more expensive than before 1 september. But they are same at the moment. They block us buy extra pledged and forced us buy Small Castle etc. Instead of buy amber, sapphire or ruby pledge which has much better offer than single castle. But their priced not changed only single castles changed so whats the point of buy castle before 1 september If they not changed pledge costs or items.

And you think fps, which not works with 10 men ,will be better with 200 ppl combat you are really wrong

I think your second point is more valid than your first which is why you shouldn't just make a laundry list post and title it FRAUD.

FPS is going to be key to this game's success or failure.  It's still in pre-Alpha so I am not personally too concerned but if it doesn't improve significantly they will fail at launch.

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

edited September 2016
    All I mentioned are reality soory if they make you sad. But this game do not have a chance below nvidia gtx 980 graphic cards. And this marketing strategy showed me, I can not trust them more, because of intentionally designed exploit.

This is the last chance which  I gave MMORPG world. I have to say BB to MMORPGs.
    aushmee said:
    All I mentioned are reality soory if they make you sad. But this game do not have a chance below nvidia gtx 980 graphic cards. And these marketing strategy showed me, I can not trust them more, because of intentionally designed exploit.

This is the last chance which  I gave MMORPG world. I have to say BB to MMORPGs.
    My rig has a 3 year old 7950.  8 GB RAM and an I5-3570k 

When I tested it 5 or so month ago it was unplayable.  Could barely move.
    When I tested it last night it was somewhat playable but with some stuttering issues.  If it launched like this it would fail as the game is designed around large scale PvP combat,  but it's a long way from launch.

edited September 2016
    They said they will soft launch which willl be in early-mid  2017 . There is no long run. They are working too slow as proof you can look archtype design process 2-3 month for each one. And after 3 month they still not good bugs and bad movement. They said there will be all archetypes in soft launch.

Sorry but you do not have any chance in 100+ppl pvp with that graphic card :(

Also they are probably do not have enough funds. Thats why they try to melt down pledges in trustfull traders. So they can sell more!!! 
    aushmee said:
    They said they will soft launch which willl be in early-mid  2017 . There is no long run. They are working too slow as proof you can look archtype design process 2-3 month for each one. And after 3 month they still not good bugs and bad movement. They said there will be all archetypes in soft launch.

Can you link their statement about the early 2017 soft launch?

PS: For the record I called them out on soft launch as soon as they mentioned it.  There is no soft launch... only Launch.

edited September 2016
    aushmee said:

PS: For the record I called them out on soft launch as soon as they mentioned it.  There is no soft launch... only Launch.

Not sure need to check this info. But I know there was a announcement they want to soft launch playable version of CF

http://crowfall.com/en/news/founders-update-soft-launch-strategy/
    aushmee said:
    aushmee said:

Not sure need to check this info. But I know there was a announcement they want to soft launch playable version of CF

http://crowfall.com/en/news/founders-update-soft-launch-strategy/
    Yes I know that and criticized them for the soft launch strategy but YOU specifically said Q1-Q2 2017 and used that to explain how they would not have time to increase performance.   I am asking you to provide info to back that up.

edited September 2016
    Wow thats hard to find but there is no official announcement date.  These are rumors. Ofcourse they will delay a lot more.

On the otherhand high fps not possible with these game dynamics and 100-200 ppl pvp with low&mid graphic card.
    aushmee said:
    Wow thats hard to find but there is no official announcement date.  These are rumors. Ofcourse they will delay a lot more.

On the otherhand high fps not possible with these game dynamics and 100-200 ppl pvp with low&mid graphic card.
    So you made the date up to justify your argument.
    Great...

As I said... IF they do not improve performance by launch date (and that includes soft launch) they will fail. There is no need to make stuff up and claim they are going to launch in Q1 2017.

Right now they are in pre-alpha.  I'll be more concerned when we get to beta.

edited September 2016
    I said that date by all rumors not made up, also there must be a message in forum about possible beta date which points early 2017. So we can make Q2 argument for soft launch. But I wont search whole forum just for a  link of date of a game which makes fraud and which I wont play. 
    aushmee said:
    I made the date up by all rumors not made up, also there must be a message in forum about possible beta date which points early 2017. So we can make Q2 argument for soft launch. But I wont search whole forum just for a  date of a game which makes fraud and which I wont play. 
    "I made the date up by all rumors" followed by "not made up".  Classic.

I can see this was a pointless discussion.

edited September 2016
    This discussion not on dates this discusion about marketing fraud which designed by ACE. Its about how they believed us strongholds price will be up and force us buy strongholds before 1 september but continue selling pledges with low price which makes stronghold cash shop useless. This topic not about fps or date you take the discusion to this point by focusing of last paragraph of my topic.

You can love CF and try to protect it but you can not act this did not happen by pointing another issue

aushmee said:
    This topic not about fps or date
    you take the discusion to this point by focusing of last paragraph of my topic.

Again... classic.  This conversation has reached the pointless mark now so I wish you a wonderful weekend!

• pythonlabspythonlabs Member UncommonPosts: 13
    aushmee said:
    This discussion not on dates this discusion about marketing fraud which designed by ACE. Its about how they believed us strongholds price will be up and force us buy strongholds before 1 september but continue selling pledges with low price which makes stronghold cash shop useless. This topic not about fps or date you take the discusion to this point by focusing of last paragraph of my topic.

You can love CF and try to protect it but you can not act this did not happen by pointing another issue

Jeez man, just ask for a refund and get over it.
    edited September 2016
    Stop trolling. This discussion about fraud on marketing strategy & intentionally let ppl exploit. Its not my fault if you are blind lover. Prices announcements and exploits all evidence in the announcements and forums. Sorry if you can not see that or dont want to see.

Jeez man, just ask for a refund and get over it.
    They did not let me take back my all fund.  They accept refund my all money i backed i will back CU at least they already have solution for fps and better game graphics and dont trying tricky ways on customers
  • TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    aushmee said:
    This topic not about fps or date
    you take the discusion to this point by focusing of last paragraph of my topic.

Again... classic.  This conversation has reached the pointless mark now so I wish you a wonderful weekend!

If everyone had the sense you have Slappy, there would be a lot less posts on forums like this...

=)
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• KinringKinring Member UncommonPosts: 104
    edited September 2016
    Not to get into the middle of your argument but beta, open beta and launch were all discussed in this interview. You can read my comments at the bottom, which discusses exact quotes from the interview that indicate an expected, yet unofficial, launch date. Enjoy!

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/1214/feature/11101/Crowfall-Gamescom-2016-with-J-Todd-Coleman-Jess-Mulligan.html

Kinring said:
    Not to get into the middle of your argument but beta, open beta and launch were all discussed in this interview. You can read my comments at the bottom, which discusses exact quotes from the interview that indicate an expected, yet unofficial, launch date. Enjoy!

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/1214/feature/11101/Crowfall-Gamescom-2016-with-J-Todd-Coleman-Jess-Mulligan.html

Jess: Bear in mind this is still in development, we promise no dates. That's the only way you can be honest about this. We hope to be in closed beta by the end of the year, as well as feature and content complete. So that means open beta will occur sometime early 2017 and then it launches soon thereafter as it makes sense to launch. Testing changes everything. 
    Thanks remembered me where i saw the beta date :)
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    edited September 2016
    Wait, so people are exploiting pledges in a kickstarter now to get more castles?

WTF is going on.  MMORPGs are getting really weird.
  • AreWeLiveAreWeLive Member UncommonPosts: 201
    edited September 2016
    I donno about fraud, thats a tricky thing, 

Did you not get what you paid for? It sounds like you did.

They might have done some shady marketing tricks here by saying things will change and then changed their minds and never changed it but when you bought the package you did it not come with what it should have..if it did then that is not fraud.

Course maybe I am not reading things right here, this is a bit confusing to me what your points are,  did you not get what you paid for?

Edit: Ok i see why i am a bit confused, you have more then one issue in your OP, I only talked about the one.
    Wait, so people are exploiting pledges in a kickstarter now to get more castles?

WTF is going on.
    Yeap ppl exploited pledges vip for getting IP MC and castless. Because ACE let it for Melt Down PLedges in Trusted Traders!!

Everything happened already you are late but still 2nd wave of exploit continue.

If you redeem all your pledge before 1 september you can buy 2x pledge atm which they not let us buy extra pledge and make us believe to price will be up after 1 september. 

Instead of increase prices they only increse stronghold page but you can buy pledge which contains 1900$ medium castle and 1500$ small castle only spending 999$ ruby same thing works on lower pledges.

Basicly stronghold prices not increased they just lead us believe they will be up after 1 september. They forced us buy stronghold before 1 september without using pledges which is more economic

Ex
    999$ ruby has 1 medium 1 small castle +40 month vip and other stuff...

But instead of buying another ruby we believe price will be up. And buy 2 small castle 500$

As you can understand priced not up. And forced to buy castles. Missleaded by ACE when spending wallet credit
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    edited September 2016
    Honestly I'm commenting more on WTF is wrong with people that they try to exploit a pledge system to get more imaginary castles in a kickstarter.

This is what MMORPGs have come to nowadays?
  • ElminzterElminzter Member UncommonPosts: 283
    @op, castles are purely cosmetic and bragging rights..., really who would pay such prices for them unless u really want to gift them more $$$$...

your money your choice if u think its not a good deal then dont do it...

u know u just need a basic game package to be able to play right.., castle/keeps are just extra fluff u dont need...

my 2 cents