Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost Ark - North America/International Release Date

time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
Ok crystal balls people (which turn out to be very close to accurate as I've read these forums about ArchAge & BDO.)  Korean MMO release dates arent super hard to predict if you have experience following them:  What are people with Korean MMO playing experiences thoughts/guesses on when we might see a North America or International release date?  

I know Korean closed beta has started or will start soon, so if anyone has experience in real life projecting these things or gaming experience with lots of projections like this, feel free to write anything you think about it.

(please if you are going to say "how should we know?" you missed the part above where I wrote best guess/crystal ball.  I'm just asking for opinions and thoughts, no one has facts unless you work at that company releasing the game.  but in my 10+ years of experience in MMO's experienced players guesses can be pretty ballpark accurate on these forums, except when it comes to Star Citizen to be released in 2020 or later.)

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.

Comments

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    My guess is on Q2 2017 at the earliest. More likely Q3.
  • DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    September 20th, 2017.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    Aeander said:
    My guess is on Q2 2017 at the earliest. More likely Q3.
    Interesting.  I plan to probably upgrade my PC by that time, so I guess thats me being glass half full.  Well lets hope Lineage Eternal will be out before then.

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.