Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBT Level 30 Cinematic Dungeon Preview 1440p 60FPS - Lost Ark

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageCBT Level 30 Cinematic Dungeon Preview 1440p 60FPS - Lost Ark

I finally hit the level 30 cap and tested the final dungeon in CBT. I'll edit the other videos when I wake up, enjoy. Zombie nap time.

Read the full story here

Comments

• NitemareMMONitemareMMO Member UncommonPosts: 239
    edited August 2016
    The environments, animation and attention to details are all on a very high level. Gameplay itself seems a tad slower paced than let's say D3 but it's hard to judge from the video.

Kinda understand if Lineage Eternal team is paying attention to these guys them delaying now seems justifiable /sarcasm off

Can't wait for both of these titles and already hear wife's voice; "When did you get to bed last night? Did you even sleep?"
  • MikePaladinMikePaladin Member UncommonPosts: 592
    Looks like another trashy Chinese time wasting sink !
  • DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    Its korean, not chinese, and it doesnt look trashy at all.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Daikuru said:
    Its korean, not chinese, and it doesnt look trashy at all.
    They cannot tell the difference between Korean,Chinese or Japanese because they just don't care and are proud of that ignorance.

• saintriku92saintriku92 Member UncommonPosts: 87
    the boss fight really reminds me of the deathwing encounter in dragon soul. still excited to try this game :)
  • WoeToTheVanquishedWoeToTheVanquished Member UncommonPosts: 276
    edited August 2016
    But does it have pay to win cash shop elements? Also, I don't see the big deal in mislabeling Asian languages since the publisher (Smilegate) offers website translations in Korean and Chinese. image
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    edited August 2016
    But does it have pay to win cash shop elements? Also, I don't see the big deal in mislabeling Asian languages since the publisher (Smilegate) offers website translations in Korean and Chinese.
    [mod edit]

Mislabeling something to neighboring country doesn't feel an issue as long as it's done to other countries, but when someone does that to your country or your language it's suddenly a lot more important. In the internet there are always people from all countries, and it should be a common courtesy to them to try to get the countries and languages correctly.
    Post edited by Vaross on

• WoeToTheVanquishedWoeToTheVanquished Member UncommonPosts: 276
    edited August 2016
    Vrika said:
    But does it have pay to win cash shop elements? Also, I don't see the big deal in mislabeling Asian languages since the publisher (Smilegate) offers website translations in Korean and Chinese.
    [mod edit]

Mislabeling something to neighboring country doesn't feel an issue as long as it's done to other countries, but when someone does that to your country or your language it's suddenly a lot more important. In the internet there are always people from all countries, and it should be a common courtesy to them to try to get the countries and languages correctly.
    You want to know why it doesn't matter? Because Asian MMOs are known for cash shops and pay to win aspects. So that's why Japanese vs. Korean vs. Chinese isn't important. They bank off of the same thing.
    Post edited by Vaross on
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Pretty unfair thing to say about Japanese games.