Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server Merges, Flying Dragon Mounts Anchor Producer's Letter

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited August 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageServer Merges, Flying Dragon Mounts Anchor Producer's Letter

TERA News - The latest TERA producer's letter has been published on the official site that gives players a forward look at what's coming in the forthcoming weeks and months. Most notably, several servers will be merged on September 7th that will morph into a new type of North American server that only allows PvP at max level.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• fenrisbluefenrisblue Member UncommonPosts: 138
    and still no male gunners or brawlers....oh well i will probably go back to play my sorcerer, but i really want to play a male gunner or brawler, not a big fan of the female characters
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    The problem with the old classes versus the new ones is the pure mobility factor. There's alot more mobility (not many animation locks) with Gunner/Brawler/Ninja, so if they can adjust the old classes the same way, it'll definitely make them more worthwhile to play. I think sorc was a good call to do first, but they should do archer sometime soon as well since barely anyone plays it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited August 2016
    Albatroes said:
    The problem with the old classes versus the new ones is the pure mobility factor. There's alot more mobility (not many animation locks) with Gunner/Brawler/Ninja, so if they can adjust the old classes the same way, it'll definitely make them more worthwhile to play. I think sorc was a good call to do first, but they should do archer sometime soon as well since barely anyone plays it.
    Yeah you would think the Archer would be a gimme to add more mobility to. I mean I know they have traps and such but still.
    Agreed. A good portion of the community feels its one of the weakest dps over all due to alot of animation locks plus their skills are kind of under powered. Personally, I'd love to play it as much as gunner if it had the same level of mobility.

I think the old class adjustments will quell alot of the gender/race lock hate that people have been having towards the newer classes. For the life of me, lore wise its still not believeable that only a human female can be a brawler. I want my amani brawler...