Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Founders packs are now on sale.

2»

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I will get the Explorer Pack for $17.99
  • YonshaYonsha Member CommonPosts: 5
    @Nightlite ; I got the one with the Cat bus :P
  • RedempRedemp Member UncommonPosts: 1,136
    Anyone have any inkling yet what the NA cash shop will look like? I see in the founders packs they are adding in upgrade items. If those or weekly resets are in the cash shop, it's gonna be a big deal breaker.
  • Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    Redemp said:
    Anyone have any inkling yet what the NA cash shop will look like? I see in the founders packs they are adding in upgrade items. If those or weekly resets are in the cash shop, it's gonna be a big deal breaker.
    The chances of upgrade items not being in the cash shop when they're in the founders packs are pretty slim, I imagine.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    edited October 2016
    Quazal.A said:
    i dont know what to make of this games, i like some of what i see, i dont mind dumping £20 but i would really like to know form peeps who have played it, is it shallow? does it really have content thats enjoyable, heck even if i get 2-3 months enjoyment from it then i see it as value for money.
    So wondering from those who have played it on VPN overall thoughts
    2 to 3 months? Easily.
    I have about 30 hours in it. I really enjoy the game. You get XP for pretty much everything so you can do other things besides combat to level up or progress. I never focused on my XP bar though I just really enjoyed the world. Very nice looking game and smooth gameplay. You can go anywhere.
    The questing is pretty boring. Typical lazy NPC quests. Go get this go get that.
    The story line quests are pretty good though. More cutscenes than many MMOs. Story is a big part of the game, at least for PvE players.
    The PvP is really fun. Castles Sieges are a blast.
    The dungeons are instanced and not as well done as Bless Online's are but are still good. Group mechanics work really well. Trinity system plus CC is important on the hard setting.
    The skill point system is pretty decent and allows for you to change skill points depending on what you are wanting to do. PvE or PvP.
    There is a Soul Grid system in place which is kind of cool. Allowing you to boost your character in different ways.
    I like the field invasion missions and daily quests. There is a fishing tournament I am addicted to =)
    Overall as it is I would give it a solid 7 out 10 from what I played so far.  
    So you are trying to choose a new Doctor, so you look one up find out he passed every one of his medical exams with a 7 out of 10. Do you still visit that Doctor?

You should choose what games to play with similar care, you'll be spending far more time with them. ;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    New class (assassin most likely) getting unveiled on the Chinese version soon.

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
    edited October 2016
    Founder's packs... after SWTOR and Everquest Next, never ever again. 
  • YonshaYonsha Member CommonPosts: 5
    I found a streamer that is giving away 12 of the $90 Founders Packs. He will be streaming today.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• nycplayboy78nycplayboy78 Member UncommonPosts: 212
    Kyleran said:
    Quazal.A said:
    i dont know what to make of this games, i like some of what i see, i dont mind dumping £20 but i would really like to know form peeps who have played it, is it shallow? does it really have content thats enjoyable, heck even if i get 2-3 months enjoyment from it then i see it as value for money.
    2 to 3 months? Easily.
    I have about 30 hours in it. I really enjoy the game. You get XP for pretty much everything so you can do other things besides combat to level up or progress. I never focused on my XP bar though I just really enjoyed the world. Very nice looking game and smooth gameplay. You can go anywhere.
    The questing is pretty boring. Typical lazy NPC quests. Go get this go get that.
    The story line quests are pretty good though. More cutscenes than many MMOs. Story is a big part of the game, at least for PvE players.
    The dungeons are instanced and not as well done as Bless Online's are but are still good. Group mechanics work really well. Trinity system plus CC is important on the hard setting.
    The skill point system is pretty decent and allows for you to change skill points depending on what you are wanting to do. PvE or PvP.
    There is a Soul Grid system in place which is kind of cool. Allowing you to boost your character in different ways.
    I like the field invasion missions and daily quests. There is a fishing tournament I am addicted to =)
    So you are trying to choose a new Doctor, so you look one up find out he passed every one of his medical exams with a 7 out of 10. Do you still visit that Doctor?

You should choose what games to play with similar care, you'll be spending far more time with them. ;)
    I spent over a decade in EQ2. I am just waiting for Bless to release in the West. I spent 6 months playing it and love it. My favorite MMO in years.
    Blue I played Bless Online as well with my Cleric I played until Dark essentially gave up on it because they made the game impossible to English Patch :angry:
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097
    Kyleran said:
    Quazal.A said:
    2 to 3 months? Easily.

Apples and Oranges.  F2P, if the game can give a couple of months of fun I would play it.  But my life is not depending on that, which it can be when dealing with a doctor.  When I had cancer and had to go under the knife, I chose the best doctor within 300 miles.  I bet I can still have some fun with a 7/10 game.  And if not there are lots of others to choose from.

Personally, I am just marking time with my gameplay until Bless Online releases.  At that time I am sure everything else goes by the wayside.

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!