Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Warband mods.

filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
I will start with a brief overview of how to install mods so you can skip the first part if you already know this stuff.  When you download the mod and if it has a patch then download that as well.  Once its unzipped you simply copy the files from the patch and paste them in the folders that the mod has.  Then you copy/cut the folder and paste it in the warband directory under mods.  So if you have steam it will be in steam/steamapps/common/mountblade warband/modules.  Just place the folder in there and when you launch warband click on the arrow in the launcher to change the game version to the mod.

If you do not like the combat animations from the mod then you can copy the file actions.txt from the native folder under modules.  Then paste it and overwrite the one from the mod.  If the mod crashes giving you some c++ error then configure in the launcher and click the box that says load textures on demand.

Ok now to the mods I enjoyed the most so far.

1.  Floris Expanded
2.  Perisno 
3.  Prophesy of Pendor
4.  1257 AD
5.  A clash of Kings
6.  The last days Lord of the Rings
7.  Viking Conquest
Are you onto something or just on something?

Comments

• YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    edited August 2016
    filmoret said:
    I will start with a brief overview of how to install mods so you can skip the first part if you already know this stuff.  When you download the mod and if it has a patch then download that as well.  Once its unzipped you simply copy the files from the patch and paste them in the folders that the mod has.  Then you copy/cut the folder and paste it in the warband directory under mods.  So if you have steam it will be in steam/steamapps/common/mountblade warband/modules.  Just place the folder in there and when you launch warband click on the arrow in the launcher to change the game version to the mod.

If you do not like the combat animations from the mod then you can copy the file actions.txt from the native folder under modules.  Then paste it and overwrite the one from the mod.  If the mod crashes giving you some c++ error then configure in the launcher and click the box that says load textures on demand.

Ok now to the mods I enjoyed the most so far.

1.  Floris Expanded
    2.  Perisno 
    3.  Prophesy of Pendor
    4.  1257 AD
    5.  A clash of Kings
    6.  The last days Lord of the Rings
    7.  Viking Conquest
    Thanks for that! Glad to see you out of jail.
  • filmoretfilmoret Member EpicPosts: 4,906
    I stumbled upon this mod while looking for viking conquest claimants and it looks very promising.

Brytenwalda

Its got various versions and even submods for it so do some research before jumping in and please give us any info that might help.   From what I can see the special edition is the official version and there is a reworked edition released this year but I can't really figure out what it is exactly.
    Are you onto something or just on something?
  • BarbieBoyBarbieBoy Member UncommonPosts: 85
    Have you tried the Romance of the Three Kingdom, I heard it's good. They have the Dynasty Warrior mod (they even included Japan on that mod but I forgot the name)