Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tedious customer service.

shassellshassell Member UncommonPosts: 105
They really don't want players. All I wanted to do was return and sign up for premium for a couple of months. Try to sign in to buy a subscription... enter the code we send you over and over. Sent to an old email I can no longer access. You can update your email in your account page... but first you must enter the code we sent... to the old email I can no longer access. This is a dumb set up and to be honest, what with the never ending patching in prime playing time and the user unfriendly customer service which is pretty well nil, I have given up and so has the wife. Account security taken to ridiculous levels. Just don't let people access their account, well done, no one can get at it, not even the owner. Dikwads.
postlarval

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Sounds like a smart security measure to keep hackers from changing the email address on the account. I applaud them. 
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Lol... that's standard for any game when you change your email address. That's not enhanced security, just the most basic level of it.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED