Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm now put off from playing this game because I have no friends

RudyRaccoonRudyRaccoon Member UncommonPosts: 475
I just don't know what to do with WoW anymore without having friends to talk to, I can't find a server I want, I can't find a guild I want to be on, it just feels like I'm playing a high polished game with an empty void. I like the new changes they've made to the game and Demon Hunter is a cool class but all of this is meaningless without friends, that's why I want to play an online game, to have adventures with friends and well talking of course but it feels like I'll never get that. Well I can't just set-up my own guild, no-ones going to be interested so why bother. :(

Comments

• vectrexevovectrexevo Member UncommonPosts: 167
    Join my guild on Stormrage, Tryhard...   I ll be a friend
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I had to turn off Guild requests I get them all the time.  It's really easy to join a guild until you find one you like.  

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
    I just don't know what to do with WoW anymore without having friends to talk to, I can't find a server I want, I can't find a guild I want to be on, it just feels like I'm playing a high polished game with an empty void. I like the new changes they've made to the game and Demon Hunter is a cool class but all of this is meaningless without friends, that's why I want to play an online game, to have adventures with friends and well talking of course but it feels like I'll never get that. Well I can't just set-up my own guild, no-ones going to be interested so why bother. :(
    Oh for gods sakes. Seriously? So join a guild and make some. Same with any other MMO. 
  • RudyRaccoonRudyRaccoon Member UncommonPosts: 475
    Join my guild on Stormrage, Tryhard...   I ll be a friend
    This is awkward, I'm from the UK, I don't play on the US servers.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited August 2016
    Lol...this is funny. So is Blizzard supposed to give you friends when you play the game now? You can make up to 60 characters across all servers (or was it 72? something like that). If you can't find a group to play with on ANY server, that's a personal problem man.

I'm pretty sure this is just a troll post though.
  • SaunZSaunZ Member UncommonPosts: 472
    you shy little raccoon, you

Sz  :)
  • RudyRaccoonRudyRaccoon Member UncommonPosts: 475
    Albatroes said:
    Lol...this is funny. So is Blizzard supposed to give you friends when you play the game now? You can make up to 60 characters across all servers (or was it 72? something like that). If you can't find a group to play with on ANY server, that's a personal problem man.

I'm pretty sure this is just a troll post though.
    What made you come to that conclusion because in what way is this a troll post? I guess your one of those that doesn't care for others. :/
  • markh777markh777 Member UncommonPosts: 150
    edited August 2016
    I think one may be seeking attention...if you cant talk in local/zone/whatever and put yourself out there then theres issues.....do you have the same issues in real life? and if not why...because you put yourself out there and socialize...stop the crying and get to trying...the only reason ya aint got friends or a guild is because you are NOT putting the effort into it...I wish ya the best...now move on
  • somersaultsamsomersaultsam Member UncommonPosts: 230
    edited August 2016
    I've never had any friends and I was put off this game years ago.