Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elite Dangerous David Braben interview hidden message

SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
part1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQaK-j1n8co

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YGlW4WB90Y

there appears to be two hidden alien messages in these videos, what is said? no clue

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

Comments

• rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    Part 3

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    Elite: Dangerous: The Alternate Reality Game.

(Someone translate that binary!)

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

edited August 2016
    From the above video
    " We've found something. Something incredible. Something the whole galaxy will want to see. The truth. /n"

And then the conversion from all 3 videos

The hunt begins on the 28th.
    To find us, look for a bounty hunter.
    To find more clues you'll need pre-logistics support in a system with one star, two belts, three rings, and enough radiation to turn you green.
    We've found something. Something incredible. Something the whole galaxy will want to see. The truth.

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Frontier must be close to announcing their next $40 expansion (a.k.a. the "season pass" for 2017).

Now that the hoopla surrounding NMS has pushed "space games" to the forefront of everyone's attention once again, E:D can capitalize nicely on this. They just need to announce something catchy for the next season like the arrival of some aliens... (Thargoids !?)
    Better to charge $40 for a year's content than $60 for a poxy little ground vehicle.

The hypocrisy with you guys is unreal, if it's ok to buy space ships to fund a game why do you have a problem with people buying an expansion to fund a game.