Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About That Vocal "Minority" Against P2W

12346»

Comments

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    laserit said:
    Tiamat64 said:
    laserit said:
    Tiamat64 said:
    Some whales I know spend beyond their means.  Other whales I known are rich as hell and thousands of dollars of whale money is pocket change to them and they love their rich life.

The latter has certainly NOT lost in life, that's for sure...
    Lol

That's what they all say ;)
    That they're spending beyond their means, or that thousands of dollars is pocket change?  The fact that I've seen both means they can't "all say" just one or the other.
    It doesn't matter whether one is spending beyond their means or whether one is rich as hell. They both are whales for the same reason and it's really no different than the neglected housewife spending a fortune on the home shopping network.

These people are miserable.

It's weird how the wife is miserable while her husband who is throwing money at prostitutes and mistresses is the happy one since he is getting laid.

See how the people put the wife down but it's okay for the husband to throw money for sex.

Chamber of Chains
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    cheyane said:
    laserit said:
    Tiamat64 said:
    laserit said:
    Tiamat64 said:
    Some whales I know spend beyond their means.  Other whales I known are rich as hell and thousands of dollars of whale money is pocket change to them and they love their rich life.

Lol

That they're spending beyond their means, or that thousands of dollars is pocket change?  The fact that I've seen both means they can't "all say" just one or the other.
    It doesn't matter whether one is spending beyond their means or whether one is rich as hell. They both are whales for the same reason and it's really no different than the neglected housewife spending a fortune on the home shopping network.

It's weird how the wife is miserable while her husband who is throwing money at prostitutes and mistresses is the happy one since he is getting laid.

See how the people put the wife down but it's okay for the husband to throw money for sex.

I'm not putting the wife down Cheyane. I knew many a miserable house wife through no fault of their own. Their husbands were complete Jerks, some were also physically abusive ones.

My sincere apologies if I offended you.

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
    edited August 2016
    Quizzical said:
    Returning to the title of this thread, the fraction of the playerbase that is extremely vocal about the changes is most certainly a small minority.  That vocal minority is almost entirely against the change, but that doesn't tell us anything about whether the quiet majority agrees with the vocal minority, disagrees, is divided evenly, or (most likely) simply doesn't care nearly as much as the vocal minority.
    We know they don't care for the change. If any of them did they could've made their voices heard online.

It would've taken all of 10 minutes to sign up on official forums and be heard. They didn't bother.

That's all the proof you need.

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    laserit said:
    cheyane said:
    laserit said:
    Tiamat64 said:
    laserit said:
    Tiamat64 said:

Lol

I'm not putting the wife down Cheyane. I knew many a miserable house wife through no fault of their own. Their husbands were complete Jerks, some were also physically abusive ones.

My sincere apologies if I offended you.
    It's okay just touchy about this topic sorry.
    Chamber of Chains