Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

banned like many others and havn't played in long time, hi-jacked and they don't care

rpgamer13rpgamer13 Member UncommonPosts: 73
i logged in first time since january, find account banned. look into it and it said macroing on old school server in june. i never play on old school server, i check emails to see if any info.  i find a 7 day trail activated on my account on june 6th, then 11th the account was banned.

no way to email them or connect support. they clearly state, no appeals for prema bans, I can see many others going through same thing.

sad is all i can really say. this game around so long and no support still.  i'm sure many deserve the ban. but i think the GMs or who ever is in charge of banning, has gotten the power to their heads and just so nuts banning. maybe they have moles in the company, trying to kill the game for another game out there.

i guess now i can try the blacklisted servers and not worry about being banned.  5 yr old account,  so many items, in bank, locked up at least.

Comments

• MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    welcome to why i quit this game years ago. support is a joke kind of like the company.

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• MorbeousMorbeous Member UncommonPosts: 86
    I had a permanent ban for advertising a website on my account.  God knows how as I had never done that.  Plus when I logged in it said my user name was no longer available.  I just started again under a different email address as I wanted to see what the new client is like and I must say I am enjoying it
  • CodicianCodician Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I've been banned too, despite not having logged on since DarkScape was released.
  • SainguinSainguin Member UncommonPosts: 75
    I've lost two accounts like this. It seems that once you're inactive for a while the hackers come in like a feeding frenzy. If I'm inactive for more than a month with an account, it's almost guaranteed it will be banned. I use the authenticator now, so we'll see if this account is around once I get bored and take a break.
    [Deleted User]