Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the best game right now?

KopogeroKopogero Member UncommonPosts: 1,685
edited July 2016 in General Gaming
In your opinion, and can you back that game as the best? Obviously the best game is the one you are currently playing, since everything before has failed to keep your interest. If you are also playing multiple games obviously the one you spend the most time on is the best game.

For me the best game right now is Counter Strike 1.6 Warcraft mod. What makes this game currently the best for me? I am unaware of a lot of what else is out there, and I've been familiar with Counter Strike through the last 16+ years. The objective of the game is to use the right class at the right map and the right role and then not to die, because if you do you have to spend $ on items to help you get more damage, health, helm protection, etc. It features some community I'm familiar with and it's basically a bragging rights and plenty of drama. Best of all it's free, I can play it whenever and admins there all the time keep it as hack free as possible.

I would prefer other game as the best like Half Life: Bubble Mod, but there are no players anymore playing, so having players to play with is the first necessary thing for a great game.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    Taxes and Politics... :) JK

Call me weird and it wouldn't be the first time, but I am currently bouncing from Overwatch to BDO. Not sure if its the best, but it is keeping me entertained.

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Orcs Must Die! Unchained

It has really made some nice progress and is fun to play in both single and multiplayer and very convenient, easy to access and get some good quick or long play sessions in.
  • snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724
    Rimworld

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Fishing Planet & Hearthstone
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,380
    A highly subjective topic, but if you were to ask me the best overall game currently is still Witcher 3.

But then again, there's a few games out right now that I'd like to play, but I can't seem to drag myself away from Overwatch.  It's just too much fun.
  • MegilindirMegilindir Member UncommonPosts: 223
    Im playin the secret world atm... Cool game. Far from whats out there and mindless grinds.

beLIEve

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    There is no best of,i simply move from genre to genre depending how i feel that day.
    It also depends what i want from that genre,example do i want simply pvp or do i want FUn or do i want challenge,so yeah there is never any BEST... just choice.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,373
    Wizardry said:
    There is no best of,i simply move from genre to genre depending how i feel that day.
    It also depends what i want from that genre,example do i want simply pvp or do i want FUn or do i want challenge,so yeah there is never any BEST... just choice.
    So effectively you either like everything...

Or nothing?

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,960
    Honestly, no MMOs.

In fact I think MMOs are lost cause. I will check out Crowfall when it comes out. But I do not expect nothing much... And thats it. Sadly its over.

As for other games. I play Overwatch , Starbound just released finally , you can also play it multiplayer ... Witcher 3 is of course awesome.

Necropolis is great (dont trust bad reviews) ...Kings and Heroes .... So many good games....

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Right now?it's Overwatch for me. 
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,324
    Naval Action.
  • renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728
    Sibelius 8.0.  Learn how to create music, use the program to help you creat it, actually creat music.  Good satisfaction feeling. 

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote