If you have expected justice when contacting the support, forget for it! Help me KingsIsle!

2»

Comments

• VrikaVrika FinlandMember RarePosts: 4,260
    edited July 2016
    There's a lot of strange in this story.
    teodor16082001 said:
     I have been playing on different account till 2013 and it was stolen, so i had to make a new account (the one KingsIsle banned this year). 
    And guys please tell me if you were going to stay and do nothing, when $3000 and all your childhood are just being taken from you for no reason?
    teodor16082001 said:

I did not directly send them $3k, i spent that big amount in about 6 years, as i already said
    If your account was created in 2013, when your old account was stolen, then the account was only 3 and 1/2 years old. Yet you're complaining that they just took the account you had spend $3k on in about 6 years.

Also your comment about
    I am member since 2009, obviously since the game came out in EU.
    is strange, considering Wizard 101 EU is run by Gameforge. If you were a Wizard 101 EU player you'd be complaining us about Gameforge support, no?

Though that could be explained by what happened to your account in 2013. Maybe you started in EU, and switched to US in that point?

I'm sorry for picking your posts apart, but if you're going to question KingsIsle's decisions on how to moderate their game, we're going to do our best to evaluate who is wrong and who is right.
    Post edited by Vrika on

• RaresTXT917RaresTXT917 Member CommonPosts: 2
    Guys sorry cus i am not in the subject, but idk how to unlock the new giveaway pack on this site. Can someone help me out? it'd mean the world to me

• VrikaVrika FinlandMember RarePosts: 4,260
    Guys sorry cus i am not in the subject, but idk how to unlock the new giveaway pack on this site. Can someone help me out? it'd mean the world to me

@RaresTXT917

You mean this?

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/750/Wizard101-Road-Warriors-Hoard-Pack-Giveaway.html

First click the "I'm not a robot" -thing to complete bot test.
    Then click "Click here to claim your key"
    Then there should be a quick redeem link to unlock that item in your Wizard 101 account.
    Afterwards start playing the game, and there should be gift packet -icon to get your stuff.