Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New MMO with good trading

snoop101snoop101 Member UncommonPosts: 400
Good evening all

I havent really played an mmo since GW2 when it came out and that didnt last long for me. I know everyone want another galaxies, but I am curious if there is anything new or newish that has decent crafting with a good economy. I do love good crafting, but I think a good economy would be something that I would consider. Please leave out Eve Online as I played it for a couple years and looking for something that is more fantasy.

Comments

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,351
    The only newish game I've played with good crafting is FFXIV.

Uncharted Waters Online is less new, but likely has the most complicated trading system you've ever seen.  And yes, I did see you say that you played EVE for two years.  Trading is as important to UWO as combat--and no, that is not an exaggeration in the slightest.
    Phry
  • Siegecraft.orgSiegecraft.org Member UncommonPosts: 35
    snoop101 said:
    Good evening all

I havent really played an mmo since GW2 when it came out and that didnt last long for me. I know everyone want another galaxies, but I am curious if there is anything new or newish that has decent crafting with a good economy. I do love good crafting, but I think a good economy would be something that I would consider. Please leave out Eve Online as I played it for a couple years and looking for something that is more fantasy.

Hi snoop, great topic: I am trying to rapidly release a heavy crafting and sandbox focused MMORPG, trying to see if there is enough interest.