Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Battle of Equals Arriving on July 20th + First Anniversary

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageBattle of Equals Arriving on July 20th + First Anniversary

Skyforge will get getting its next update of significance on July 20th when the Battle of Equals is released. In addition, the development team will be providing lots of fun activities to celebrate the game's first anniversary late in July.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• handheldhandheld Member UncommonPosts: 120
    I remember when I first started playing this game back in its earliest stages. They promised alot of different things but the big one was we would be able to see new classes pretty often (I didnt think it would be every week but at least maybe 1 new class every now and then.) It was one of the biggest selling points of this game.

The game has been out a long time now and still no new classes and literally all of their "content" that has come out has pretty much been them trying to fix their prestige system.

Take that as you will.
  • SkavenapsSkavenaps Member UncommonPosts: 67

handheld said:

I remember when I first started playing this game back in its earliest stages. They promised alot of different things but the big one was we would be able to see new classes pretty often (I didnt think it would be every week but at least maybe 1 new class every now and then.) It was one of the biggest selling points of this game.

The game has been out a long time now and still no new classes and literally all of their "content" that has come out has pretty much been them trying to fix their prestige system.

Take that as you will.

A lie is a lie.
    Take that as you will.
  • handheldhandheld Member UncommonPosts: 120

Skavenaps said:

handheld said:

Take that as you will.

A lie is a lie.

Take that as you will.

Call me what you want man but i was there at the beginning. I got up to 120k prestige and have maxed out a few classes. Most of the content has not changed. Sure they added a few new things but other than that nearly every patch has been them trying to fix the prestige system and building "Catch up systems" for it. Back when i bought into the most expensive founders and watched all the videos one of the big things they promised was new classes every now and then.

Still no new classes and not very much new content on top of some major grinding for little progression and you got skyforge. So sure call me a liar man and while you do that ill sit here and laugh at you as you continue to grind away with next to no new content.