Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Character Creation stage UI shown!

ZultraZultra Member UncommonPosts: 385
Here, it lets you choose what sort of families will be avaliable for your character using a range of Lore story lines to get the criteria.
Sign up for Chronicles of Elyria here don't forget to use my friend code - B4ACB3

Join the revolutionary MMO! 

Comments

• LokeroLokero Member RarePosts: 1,514
    Thanks for the link.  That reminds me greatly of Mount&Blade's creation.
  • DrakenhoffDrakenhoff Member UncommonPosts: 301
    Interesting. The wording needs to be a little better, the statements seem to blur into on another

Signed Davan Drakenhoff ruler of Castle Drakenhoff the impenatrable castle made from cardboard

• Thomas2006Thomas2006 Member RarePosts: 1,152
    edited June 2016
    My Parents were always Very Distance (NPC Family) abd bad Little Money?   Need a little spell checking in there..  Good thing this is just early stuff.
  • DrakenhoffDrakenhoff Member UncommonPosts: 301
    My Parents were always Very Distance (NPC Family) abd bad Little Money?   Need a little spell checking in there..  Good thing this is just early stuff.
    I think it's the font and it actually does say "had little money"

Compare the h to other words with a lower case h in them

Signed Davan Drakenhoff ruler of Castle Drakenhoff the impenatrable castle made from cardboard

• fatearsfatears Member UncommonPosts: 86
    They need more interesting back stories: -

As a child I was -raised by my parents-. Growing up I was -an only child-. I would often see my parents coming home -smeared in margarine-. My parents were always -chasing me around the house with a tub of margarine- and had -chronic piles-.  
    You received 25 LOLs. 
    You are posting some laughably bad content, please desist. 
  • DuyoDuyo Member UncommonPosts: 10
    It's still early stuff. They are making the story as the go along but i think they wanted to make something fast and simple with the purpose of showing the creation screen, not focusing on its background
    Everyone wants to be a beast, until it's time to do what beasts do.