Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rocking the house with a Stamina Sorc

2»

Comments

• postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    munn said:
    One of the things I enjoy most about ESO is the freedom to play around with (what would be traditionally thought of as) wild and crazy builds.  There are so many viable ways to play the game that it keeps things interesting and exciting.
    And sometimes that wild and crazy build winds up being your favorite. 

Like my Storm Caller, magicka and magicka regen on everything, no weapons, turns everything to ash, no need to melee at all build. ;-)

• ThornrageThornrage Member UncommonPosts: 659
    Still playing ESO? Have you looked at the new skill set up for the sorc?

"I don't give a sh*t what other people say. I play what I like and I'll pay to do it too!" - SerialMMOist

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    edited February 2017
    Thornrage said:
    Still playing ESO? Have you looked at the new skill set up for the sorc?
    Pretty well the same as above. Hurricane got nerfed a bit but it's still an integral part of the build. Same with rearming trap which I use in boss fights instead of twin slashes... nerfed but still very good.

In a lot of dungeon PUGs when I don't know the healer, I use vigor for self-heals (or if you don't PVP you can use Dark Deal for heal + stamina.) I often also use Razor Caltrops for trash since it's an insanely large area and long duration AOE DOT.

But Hurricane, Critical Surge, Bound Armaments, Poison Injection, Hail of Arrows, Flurry and Whirlwind are always on my bars no matter what else I swap in and out. 

I also run a triple proc set when I DW (Viper, Red Mountain and Velidreth) but on my bow bar I lose viper and proc the other 2. My single target DPS is ~ 30 K when I'm just half doing it and between 35-40 K if I'm trying really hard to animation cancel... which is very rarely. 
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    munn pretty much posted exactly what i was going to say. I'd only add that far too many players miss this freedom to build your own. They get into a groove, think they are OK so stick with it to cap, boring... little do they know they are in a rut and are missing out on a huge fun factor. oh well.
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    How do you figure there's so many options?  PvE DPS= DW/Bow for stamina, period.  That's not options, even if they give you a chance to do something stupid that doesn't mean it's a REAL option.