Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"There will not be a PvE server."

123457»

Comments

• DrakenhoffDrakenhoff Member UncommonPosts: 301
    Yeah and so they claim. Everyone can claim to make a large pledge.

Signed Davan Drakenhoff ruler of Castle Drakenhoff the impenatrable castle made from cardboard

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
    Yeah and so they claim. Everyone can claim to make a large pledge.
    Goons rarely make claims the don't mean. Expect them to make an appearance.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

I am not doubting their appearance I'm doubting the claims of big pledges 

Signed Davan Drakenhoff ruler of Castle Drakenhoff the impenatrable castle made from cardboard

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,984
    GOONS usually have a few big pledgers.  The vast majority though will put in the least amount of money to cause the maximum amount of chaos and "tears". 

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• ZultraZultra Member UncommonPosts: 385
    GOONS usually have a few big pledgers.  The vast majority though will put in the least amount of money to cause the maximum amount of chaos and "tears". 
    That sounds like a good story there. 
    Sign up for Chronicles of Elyria here don't forget to use my friend code - B4ACB3

Join the revolutionary MMO! 
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Maybe they will rotate the King position like ESO rotated Emperors.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

Maybe they will rotate the King position like ESO rotated Emperors.
    You are king till you are deposed, die or stand down. 
    Sign up for Chronicles of Elyria here don't forget to use my friend code - B4ACB3

• HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 914
    I like pvp games

• YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    makes me think of all the people on the forums setting up game of thrones style houses under the guys that paid 10,000$ kickstarter goal to be kings/queens at release

I can only imagine how pissed off Rpers are ganna be when  some of the big hardcore pvp guilds come out of nowhere and take over there land
    The big guilds will be the ones putting down the big bucks and doing everything possible to dominate the servers, just like in all ffa owpvp games.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
    As I understand it, Something Awful/Goons is big business.  I've read previously their members pay a monthly fee to join them in a game and they actually pay their senior officers to run them.

Perhaps a current Goon member (there are a few on these forums) could verify?

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

What servers do goon play on usually NA or EU?

Personally I'm hoping it's EU for the challenge

YashaX said:
    makes me think of all the people on the forums setting up game of thrones style houses under the guys that paid 10,000$ kickstarter goal to be kings/queens at release

I can only imagine how pissed off Rpers are ganna be when  some of the big hardcore pvp guilds come out of nowhere and take over there land
    The big guilds will be the ones putting down the big bucks and doing everything possible to dominate the servers, just like in all ffa owpvp games.
    They can try but this is not like other MMOs it will be much harder for them, yes they might dominate a kingdom but not the server. 

They said they are going NA.

Zultra said:

Ah shame.

Zultra said:

Ah shame.
    Looks like only Zygethia and Nirath are the main ones in EU. 

Zultra said:
    Zultra said:

Ah shame.

Surely you mean nirath as zygethia doesnt have a king pledge lol..

Zultra said:
    Zultra said:

Ah shame.

Surely you mean nirath as zygethia doesnt have a king pledge lol..
    Except we have a number of Duke pledges, I am a Baron myself, a large number of Counts and a larger number of Barons. 

We are building a kingdom. 

Tbh it will be fun to have zygethia on our server. I just wish there was more.

To be honest if it wasn't for lag I would love to see 1 server for the world like eve

Tbh it will be fun to have zygethia on our server. I just wish there was more.

To be honest if it wasn't for lag I would love to see 1 server for the world like eve
    Agreed