Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trison Model Screenshot

ZultraZultra Member UncommonPosts: 385
Sign up for Chronicles of Elyria here don't forget to use my friend code - B4ACB3

Join the revolutionary MMO! 

Comments

• ZultraZultra Member UncommonPosts: 385
    Sign up for Chronicles of Elyria here don't forget to use my friend code - B4ACB3

• simsalabim77simsalabim77 Member RarePosts: 1,607
    Are they censoring animal dicks? 
  • drakeordanskadrakeordanska Member UncommonPosts: 240
    Maybe just cause it's on fb and there is loads of moaner there
  • Aragon100Aragon100 Member RarePosts: 2,686
    DMKano said:
    Why did they pixellize the buttocks?

Animal butts too hardcore? 
    Agree, seem totally retarded to me.
  • Deffcon_1Deffcon_1 Member UncommonPosts: 164
    Or it could be, you know, a joke. Maybe they thought people had a sense of humor?
  • whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472
    If the FB posts are to be believed it's to hide the parts people wouldn't want to see of the animal.  Probably also to keep the prudes from taking it down before they can show the part that matters (the 3D rendering of the animal)

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• ZultraZultra Member UncommonPosts: 385
    Deffcon_1 said:
    Or it could be, you know, a joke. Maybe they thought people had a sense of humor?

I knew it was a joke when I first saw it, found it funny to play along with it lol. 

• simsalabim77simsalabim77 Member RarePosts: 1,607
    Deffcon_1 said:

Buffalo-cow-minotaur dicks are pretty funny, I guess. Wonder if they'll have a body slider for dicks. 
  • TimberhickTimberhick Member UncommonPosts: 554
    Are they censoring animal dicks? 
    They're not animals.  trison are minotaurs or gorillas  they just keep showing them in pronograde posture for some reason.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    This would be much cooler if they actually had the mounted combat.   Still very disappointed that even though MC was the #2 voted stretch goal it's at the bottom of the list and looks doubtful for inclusion.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018