Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Was anyone on Edan B1@ Kzarka a while ago? Elena was uber hacking. Godmode, no CD and super speed.

vomomotovomomoto Member UncommonPosts: 82
She literally killed dozens of people coming at her, myself included, all the while taking no damage. AND she was lower level then most of the people ganging up on her. Moreover I know for a fact some of the people fighting her were using no CD hacks themselves  ;)

It would be quite funny if it wasn't so sad. Hacker V Hacker. Whoever is hacking harder wins.

The thread on the official forums. Jouska banned her after she slaughtered everyone a few hundred times.

Comments

• stickman1979stickman1979 Member UncommonPosts: 59
    What really bothered me was that we couldn't cc this asshole. Has to be some sort of other hack. Saw godmode before, but even them you can cc. This shit wasnt just untouchable, she was unkillable. I hope the moron devs didn't put status effects like cc client side.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Yeah I saw that thread. This is the kinda stuff they need to fix ASAP.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• donger56donger56 Member RarePosts: 443
    Nothing is going to get fixed. This game is just completely flawed in the way it was designed. The fact that they are trying to rely on the community to stop cheaters means they have no real plan to do anything about the massive security issues this game has. I don't see any point in playing this game since I have to always wonder if the people I'm fighting are legit players or not. It just isn't worth it. 
  • vomomotovomomoto Member UncommonPosts: 82
    What really bothered me was that we couldn't cc this asshole. Has to be some sort of other hack. Saw godmode before, but even them you can cc. This shit wasnt just untouchable, she was unkillable. I hope the moron devs didn't put status effects like cc client side.
    Pretty sure that was because of the desync. I charged her a few times only to charge nothing. So I blame their potato servers. No way can they get sieges done, since it already lags like hell when you have people at a boss.
    Tiller said:
    Even funnier is that they locked the thread without any mention of it being locked. Just because it showed they have no ways of detecting hackers other than them being reported by slaughtering dozens of people.
    DMKano said:
    The thing is Elana used a 3rd party hack the entire time without any detection or reports because again wasn't blatant about it.
    Yep, look at my previous posts. Not that hard to find hacks for the game, especially if you go to that one site that was mentioned here a few times and read through the comments. Then google translate is your friend.
    And I agree 100% that Daum has no way of catching smart PvE hackers. No idea why she quit over that fail, since she could have just botted or duped whatever she needed. Has to be more to the story than that. 
  • eHugeHug Member UncommonPosts: 265
    Tiller said:
    Since korea is far ahead it's not hard to tell that there won't be basic server side checks for skill reuse time etc anytime soon.

As for the hacking itself, it's really wide spread, visit pirate island and you will see a lot of people solo where korea needs +18 - +20 parties for. A lot of these guys are not just exploiting but also AFK on bot, I guess that's how the gold farmers make the money these days in BDO. Botting/exploiting the account to 55 in a few days, then making about 120m per day for a few days on pirate island, gearing the character and selling it.
    LFG!
  • yucklawyersyucklawyers Member UncommonPosts: 240
    donger56 said:
    Nothing is going to get fixed. This game is just completely flawed in the way it was designed. The fact that they are trying to rely on the community to stop cheaters means they have no real plan to do anything about the massive security issues this game has. I don't see any point in playing this game since I have to always wonder if the people I'm fighting are legit players or not. It just isn't worth it. 
    Yup.
    Agree with this. There will be no game fixes for this, just not economically worth it for them.
    And using the 'event' to push the responsibility for this onto the players is a typical game company cheapskate thing to do. Means they won't allocate there staff to pro-actively do anything about it.

You have to live with it or leave unfortunately. Currently I am enjoying my life skills enough to stay, but it's a real shame this game is so dorked at the design level.

• MyNameIsVMyNameIsV Member UncommonPosts: 58
    Would be funny if he just got a temp ban  :)
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    MyNameIsV said:
    No that would be Archeage.
  • GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342
    vomomoto said:
    Pretty sure that was because of the desync. I charged her a few times only to charge nothing. So I blame their potato servers. No way can they get sieges done, since it already lags like hell when you have people at a boss.
    That is a reason why siege content is delayed - they are going to reinforce the server and infrastructure first.
    Rhoklaw said:
    MyNameIsV said:
    Actually, it's both games, but who cares. Not like they can do anything to stop them anyway.
    Haven't heard much about temp bans in BDO.  That's pretty much all they gave out for the Apex duping fiasco right before I stopped playing in Archeage.

I also don't remember anytime a GM personally showed up in game to ban a hacker in Archeage.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    edited May 2016
    Rhoklaw said:
    MyNameIsV said:
    Actually, it's both games, but who cares. Not like they can do anything to stop them anyway.
    Haven't heard much about temp bans in BDO.  That's pretty much all they gave out for the Apex duping fiasco right before I stopped playing in Archeage.

I also don't remember anytime a GM personally showed up in game to ban a hacker in Archeage.

no they are getting temp bans
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

Tiller said:
    Rhoklaw said:
    MyNameIsV said:

no they are getting temp bans
    If you're talking about that thread on the forums you linked in the thread you made here, I'd give it more than a half hour to shake out what's going on.

Temp bans for hacking is crap so hopefully there's more to the story.
  • DeltoisDeltois Member UncommonPosts: 384
    Funnier by the day.