Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

TacO Forums?

NaarNaar crackville, CAPosts: 165Member

I was under them impression that the Offical Forums would be up by June...Could we *ahem* loyal fans get an update?image

EDIT: They're UP!

Tagged:

Comments

• CleffyCleffy San Diego, CAPosts: 5,138Member Uncommon
    I'm not sure if registering is a good use of my time...  I mean there are only like umm 4 people from these forums who even looked at thise forum section.
  • NaarNaar crackville, CAPosts: 165Member
    There are over 35 people registered on the Forums right now...besides do you have to wait for everyone to register before jumping on the bandwagon?

• anarchyartanarchyart north delta, BCPosts: 5,378Member

Originally posted by Cleffy
    I'm not sure if registering is a good use of my time...  I mean there are only like umm 4 people from these forums who even looked at thise forum section.

Yeah, that is a pretty valuable 2 minutes! It could be better spend glancing up at the sky, or opening a soft drink! image This game looks very kewl, fantasy squad based strategy....Nice image