Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nintendo is looking into movies.

whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472
So nintendo is now looking into making movies in the next 2-3 years.  I'm really hoping it's better than that super mario movie.

Here's the gamespot site talking about it: http://www.gamespot.com/videos/gs-news-update-nintendo-plan-to-release-new-movie-/2300-6432134/

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

Comments

• larryp11233larryp11233 Member UncommonPosts: 97
    yeah I hope it will be much better
    but still looking forward on their works! :)
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    If anything,it means they must have a lot of spare  money floating around lol.

Geesh the WWE have been making movies for quite some time,so i feel Nintendo should be able to whip out some decent movies to watch.
    I don't follow the Nintendo scene at all anymore,but there must be 1 or 2 recent  games that gave them the itch to do this.
    Having a quick glance over their portfolio,i don't see much more than a Zelda or possibly a Mario movie.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.