Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chronicles of Elyria - Kickstarter Update

2»

Comments

• lunawisplunawisp Member UncommonPosts: 184
    They've just hit the first stretch goal so it's probably fair to say that lots of people are willing to give Soulbound the means to get this up and running...
    lunawisp was my peacebringer in City of Heroes. She lives on, in memory, as my gaming id
  • DahkohtDahkoht Member UncommonPosts: 479
    Again with the financial experts ...

Sigh

It's amusing.

There seems to be an abundance of folks with little to no disposable income telling those who have lots how they should or shouldn't spend their money.

Always get a kick out of it.
  • drakeordanskadrakeordanska Member UncommonPosts: 240
    Dahkoht said:
    Again with the financial experts ...

Sigh

It's amusing.

There seems to be an abundance of folks with little to no disposable income telling those who have lots how they should or shouldn't spend their money.

Always get a kick out of it.
    Indeed. Well I kickstarted 250 and have decided to donate another 20 a month maybe more until the gsmes finished
  • whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472
    lunawisp said:
    They've just hit the first stretch goal so it's probably fair to say that lots of people are willing to give Soulbound the means to get this up and running...
    I hope they reach the next one, then i'm good.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.