Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So i've been so bored waiting for a good MMO (Pantheon) i went back to Dota 2...

HrimnirHrimnir Member RarePosts: 2,415

That was a mistake...

Then, i actually managed to find my still wrapped physical copy of Skyrim that I pre ordered and forgot about however many years ago.  So I added it on steam.  Downloaded and installed it.  Loaded it up, and in the first cinematic scene, the horse buggy I was on got stuck on a rock and started clipping into the rock and I couldn't finish the cinematic or start playing the game.  I considered that an omen that it wasn't meant to be.

Any suggestions anyone?  I'm debating loading up Pillars of Eternity again but I kind of don't want to trudge through all the original content just to get to white marsh.

I still haven't played more than a couple hours of TW3, I have it installed, I just can't get into the combat sytem.

Methinks I am just bitter and jaded haha.

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Comments

• BitterClingerBitterClinger Member UncommonPosts: 439
    How are you at "single-player-grinding"? Have you tried Darkest Dungeon? That is my game of the year, so far, at least in its category.
  • bohrium924bohrium924 Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Paragon is a great new Moba, its early development but im still having a blast and i Never play them
  • DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536
    I enjoyed Fallout 4. Played it nearly 400 hours. I recommend grabbing mods straight off. So many things that improve the look and gameplay. Not that it needs it, the stock game is fine, but I personally liked some of the stuff like increased bullet dmg (both to mob and player). They also have a survival mode where eating, drinking sleeping etc is necessary, which I really wanted from the get go (pisses me off that it didn't come with the option, had to use pre-creation kit mods to do this and they were suck).