Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official - Kickstarter Tier Updates

lunawisplunawisp Member UncommonPosts: 184
Here's a welcome announcement for Kickstarter backers concerned about the cost of playing the game with having to buy Sparks of Life once their character dies.

Quoted from the official Chronicles of Elyria forum:

ANNOUNCEMENT - Bank error in your favor. We messed up on Sparks of Life when creating the Kickstarter reward tiers and under listed the number of Sparks of Life that should be included in your rewards.

Here are the actual additional Sparks of Life (Note: One is included with the game, not mentioned in this list) that are included in each tier:

$75 - $120 : 1 extra Spark of Life
$150 - $250 : 2 extra Sparks of Life
$350 - $500 : 4 extra Sparks of Life
$750 - $1,000 : 7 extra Sparks of Life
$1,500 - $2,000 : 10 extra Sparks of Life
$2,500 - $3,500 : 15 extra Sparks of Life
$5,000 - $10,000 : 20 extra Sparks of Life

lunawisp was my peacebringer in City of Heroes. She lives on, in memory, as my gaming id

Comments

• garretthgarretth Member UncommonPosts: 343
    Thanks Lunawisp, this is awesome!
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Too bad I don't care much for the aging mechanic. Sounds like a good game otherwise.
  • garretthgarretth Member UncommonPosts: 343
    Albatroes said:
    Too bad I don't care much for the aging mechanic. Sounds like a good game otherwise.
    This is one I'm looking forward to...starting as a youngster and aging.    The world will have a realism because of a mix of young and old.  

No one better attack this old lady...you might get the surprise of your life!  :D
  • whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472
    lunawisp said:
    Here's a welcome announcement for Kickstarter backers concerned about the cost of playing the game with having to buy Sparks of Life once their character dies.

Quoted from the official Chronicles of Elyria forum:

ANNOUNCEMENT - Bank error in your favor. We messed up on Sparks of Life when creating the Kickstarter reward tiers and under listed the number of Sparks of Life that should be included in your rewards.

Here are the actual additional Sparks of Life (Note: One is included with the game, not mentioned in this list) that are included in each tier:

$75 - $120 : 1 extra Spark of Life
    $150 - $250 : 2 extra Sparks of Life
    $350 - $500 : 4 extra Sparks of Life
    $750 - $1,000 : 7 extra Sparks of Life
    $1,500 - $2,000 : 10 extra Sparks of Life
    $2,500 - $3,500 : 15 extra Sparks of Life
    $5,000 - $10,000 : 20 extra Sparks of Life

I'm going to really hate myself but i might up my previous amount to at 75 to get that extra spark. I'll consider it for sure.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• lunawisplunawisp Member UncommonPosts: 184
    edited May 2016
    Soulbound Studios have added some nice charts to the Kickstarter page showing what you get for each tier (about two thirds of the way down the page, under the Rewards section). If you haven't already done so, please hop on over there and take a look. This is a great opportunity to get a game created that's not a wannabee WoW clone.
    lunawisp was my peacebringer in City of Heroes. She lives on, in memory, as my gaming id