Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's May 3rd! Where is the Kickstarter?

emotaemota Member UncommonPosts: 413
Dont see it, my wallet is eager.

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    emota said:
    Dont see it, my wallet is eager.
    They are, I think, on Pacific US time and right now it's only 1:30 a.m. ;)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• drakeordanskadrakeordanska Member UncommonPosts: 240
    It's 12.00 Pacific or 8pm British summer time
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,982
    8.5 hours to go!!!!

Exceitement abounds!!!!

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

edited May 2016
    Your excited slapshot?
    Of course I am.  I love Kickstarters!!!!

5 hours to goooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• RPGMASTERGAMERRPGMASTERGAMER Member UncommonPosts: 516
    gogogogo kickstarter

im ready to give 150$ for enter the ''open beta'' !!!!!
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Can't tell if trolling....but it's funnier if you assume that so I will go with that and enjoy a laugh
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    gogogogo kickstarter

im ready to give 150$ for enter the ''open beta'' !!!!!
    Another 3 hrs. 40 mins. Patience, grasshopper. :D

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472
    I'm kind of amused in a weird sort of way. It seems the people who are supposed to be "against" the kickstarter they are proposing are more excited to see it start than those that are supposed to be waiting for it to start.  I just hope it's not one of those, they are excited for it to start so they can do their proverbial slam it into the face of the fans cause that would be sad.

Anyway I'm not sure if i'll give funds right away or not. Might wait a bit to see what they are giving and check to see what tier is best for me.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

Well you can always change your pledge whilan.

So I would give the minimum your willing to give and then if you see something you like increase your pledge to match it.

Personally I intend to give he same amount I had planned for since a kickstarter was announced
  • YanocchiYanocchi Member UncommonPosts: 677
    I suppose CoE will collect money really well within the first week of its Kickstarter campaign. They'll obviously get at least $200k possibly as soon as within the first 48 or even 24 hours. All it takes is 1000 people with $200 pledges to achieve that. The game obviously already has at least that kind of core community. After the first week it will probably slow down after most of the hardcore fans have backed the game. It will be interesting to see how many non-hardcore fans of CoE there are in the world who are willing to spend money so early in development.
    Baldur's Gate Online - Video Trailer
    * more info, screenshots and videos here

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Yanocchi said:
    I suppose CoE will collect money really well within the first week of its Kickstarter campaign. They'll obviously get at least $200k possibly as soon as within the first 48 or even 24 hours. All it takes is 1000 people with $200 pledges to achieve that. The game obviously already has at least that kind of core community. After the first week it will probably slow down after most of the hardcore fans have backed the game. It will be interesting to see how many non-hardcore fans of CoE there are in the world who are willing to spend money so early in development.
    Oh they will surely get a lot of money in the first week.
    After all this is the #1 mmo in development with mmorpg.com's seal of approval.

At least according to their ad.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Dakeru said:
    Yanocchi said:

To be fair it is the top voted MMORPG in development on MMORPG.com.. Which is what they're citing.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

Distopia said:
    Dakeru said:
    Yanocchi said:

To be fair it is the top voted MMORPG in development on MMORPG.com.. Which is what they're citing.
    Top voted on the hype meter and "#1 in development" with this site's official tag is a huge difference.

But I'm not even overly critical of this.
    This is an ad and ads are meant to lie and exagerate.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • emotaemota Member UncommonPosts: 413
    How long?
  • SilavenSilaven Member UncommonPosts: 13
  • emotaemota Member UncommonPosts: 413
    Thanks
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    edited May 2016
    So whats the deal with the kickstarter, get instant access to alfa?
  • YanocchiYanocchi Member UncommonPosts: 677
    Silaven said:
    aaw, less than 59 minutes :glasses:

It's been 285 days since the game was introduced to us here on July 23, 2015.

Baldur's Gate Online - Video Trailer
    * more info, screenshots and videos here

It's live

• lunawisplunawisp Member UncommonPosts: 184
    lunawisp was my peacebringer in City of Heroes. She lives on, in memory, as my gaming id
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    Sounds swell and all, but no I've seen and read crapload of dream features to lure backers in.
    Good luck, I really hope you you guys pull it thrue because I would love to play a game like that.
    I don't see anymore mention of a 3 months headstart so I take my comment about this being p2w back.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • LeFantomeLeFantome Member RarePosts: 692
    Dakeru said:
    I don't see anymore mention of a 3 months headstart so I take my comment about this being p2w back.

BLOODLINE (digital)

• Mount: thoroughbred horse¹ for breeding or travelling
    Help flesh out the world and story with access to 3 month game intro - servers will not be wiped 
    • Choose your own custom surname³
    • 100 Influence Points (IP) - see chart for options
    • Digital town guide (PDF)
    • In-game decorative plaque¹ (exclusive to Kickstarter backers)
    • Forum Badge - Bloodline

+++ Plus all previous rewards +++

black777 said:
    Dakeru said:

BLOODLINE (digital)

• Mount: thoroughbred horse¹ for breeding or travelling
    Help flesh out the world and story with access to 3 month game intro - servers will not be wiped 
    • Choose your own custom surname³
    • 100 Influence Points (IP) - see chart for options
    • Digital town guide (PDF)
    • In-game decorative plaque¹ (exclusive to Kickstarter backers)
    • Forum Badge - Bloodline

+++ Plus all previous rewards +++

Ouch lol
    Harbinger of Fools