Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hearthstone is beyond amazing right now

holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
For the first time in a year, I was kept up late last night playing just because I was having so much fun.  Watching streams is fun again too because the streamers are actually having fun (!).

I believe in giving props when it's due and Blizzard 100% head over heals nailed this expansion, and the introduction of the standard format.  Game is more fun than it's ever been, probably even more than when I first started playing.

If you haven't played in awhile, check it out (3 free packs too, and like 8 extra free for easy quests).

If you haven't check it out, now is the best time.  With standard format, you don't have to worry about buying Naxx or finding a way to craft Dr. Boom.

Comments

• johndoepjohndoep Member UncommonPosts: 71
    I believe in giving props when it's due and Blizzard 100% head over heals nailed this expansion, and the introduction of the standard format.  Game is more fun than it's ever been, probably even more than when I first started playing.

I could not agree more! Plus the free packs itself are good incentive to get back to the game