Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark Souls The Board Game Just Launched it's Kickstarter and got Funded in 3 Minutes

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    "Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the movie is made. Spaceballs-the T-shirt, Spaceballs-the Coloring Book, Spaceballs-the Lunch box, Spaceballs-the Breakfast Cereal, Spaceballs-the Flame Thrower."  -Yogurt (spaceballs)

• ShaighShaigh Member EpicPosts: 2,142
    Feels like early pre-purchase instead of a kickstarter.
    Iselin: And the next person who says "but it's a business, they need to make money" can just go fuck yourself.
  • LyrianLyrian Member UncommonPosts: 412
    You probably set the game up, then draw the first card where it then says:

"All these cards have been laced with a potent neruotoxin."

Then you die.
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    Lyrian said:

Then you die.
    Is it me but just looking at all the pieces the game looks complicated...

• MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222
    Trying to play Dark Souls on PC with the keyboard and man is it a rough poorly set up game.  I'm guessing once you figure out the ui/controls there is a diamond in the very rough.  The game is also terrible looking for 2011.  I'm shocked the game was so popular.
  • AZHokie54AZHokie54 Member UncommonPosts: 294
    edited April 2016
    Watched the boss battle video... WAY to complicated. 
  • ShaighShaigh Member EpicPosts: 2,142
    Mardukk said:
    Trying to play Dark Souls on PC with the keyboard and man is it a rough poorly set up game.  I'm guessing once you figure out the ui/controls there is a diamond in the very rough.  The game is also terrible looking for 2011.  I'm shocked the game was so popular.
    You don't play dark souls with keyboard and you should use dsfix to make the game look better. The pc port for the game was terrible.
    Iselin: And the next person who says "but it's a business, they need to make money" can just go fuck yourself.
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Lyrian said:

Then you die.
    Is it me but just looking at all the pieces the game looks complicated...
    Not anymore complicated than many of the Bg's I already own. Between this, Conan, the Labyrinth game I saw a few days back, plus a few others. It looks like a good year for the table top IMO.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson