Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for MMO with low system reqs

RealedazedRealedazed Member UncommonPosts: 105

I have a new Dell Inspirion, with a 2.60GMHz Celeron., 768 MB RAM and 64MB enhanced video - or whatever term Dell uses. I'm looking for a decent game to play. My friend told me EQ1, saying since I have a newer computer, it should do fine. It ran, but not really to my liking. Well, anyone have any suggestions?

thanks in advance.

Comments

• gunnythokgunnythok Member Posts: 268

I don't think you'll be able to get any gaming done with a Celeron.   And it's probably shared vidram as it is allocated from your system ram.  Take 64 from 768 and that's what you really have.  How new your comp is is irrelevant especially since Dells are refurbished Gateways which are refurbished IBMs.  You didn't get a second hand comp, you got a third hand comp.  Go out and get an AMD or at Least switch to a Pentium.  If you want games you can play on them, you may not want to go with a mainstream mmorpg with your system specs. 

With monitor, you could build a decent gaming system for about $500-$650 depending on preferences if you go to places like pricewatch.com.  Much better deal than spending $2000 on a refurbished piece of shit.

• bobblerbobbler Member UncommonPosts: 810

www.ashenempires.com itsl ike one of my favorite game thogu havent played in a while. BTW alo of games will run on that.