Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Build Discussion

ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
What builds you guys running , I am currently lvl 57(Elite) Pyromancer , run with the Hellhound tank/taunt , and Raven for heals and buffs ..

Primarily , Grenado, Stunkjacks and Firestrike (with Sheperds Call tied to it)

Helluva lotta fun ..

Comments

• xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
    Well I have always been a tank guy with benefits.  I play a Warder which is shaman and soldier mixed.  I love that character because I can tank with all my wonderful resists(Thank you Devotion).  But still dish out with my kick butt AOE and my pet.  I imagine my warder will be very scary later on.  Especially since I only have 18 of 50 devotions.
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    xpowderx said:
    Well I have always been a tank guy with benefits.  I play a Warder which is shaman and soldier mixed.  I love that character because I can tank with all my wonderful resists(Thank you Devotion).  But still dish out with my kick butt AOE and my pet.  I imagine my warder will be very scary later on.  Especially since I only have 18 of 50 devotions.
    I have an alt im building .. Soldier /Sham .. focusin twohanded weapons, so far pretty good , survivability is strong ..
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Are pure builds viable?
    I would love to go with a pure Occultist because i love debuffers, but then i don't really like pet builds in such games.

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited April 2016
    yea , lots of people fool with pure builds.. / search   Grim Dawn pure builds/Occultist
  • xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078
    My friend runs a poison spec occultist/nightblade.  At least I think that is what it is.  Pretty devastating.  But he kites way too much for my liking.
  • Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    edited April 2016
    Volgore said:
    Are pure builds viable?
    I would love to go with a pure Occultist because i love debuffers, but then i don't really like pet builds in such games.
    Why restrict yourself to a pure build if your goal is to play a debuffer?  You can make a hybrid build of an occultist and a nightblade and then just take all the debuff skills from both of them (and not take any pets.  Although really, the occultist's hell hound provides an off-tank decoy for just ONE skill point into it out of the 200+ skill points you get total which is probably some of the best bang for your buck you could possibly get for just one skill point...)