Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What would it take for you to pledge?

15678911»

Comments

• DempseySR1979DempseySR1979 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    After seeing the last few streams and knowing it's going to be a subscription-based game and no cash shop what's so ever I pledged.  Using a Kickstarter that that is really about all the way you'll keep large third parties investors from ruining games with silly mechanics and greedy cash shop gambling.

If you're on a limited budget I wouldn't recommend it. Just wait for the game to come out but if you like what you see and you have disposable income then help out these independent Developers.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    It would take a miracle.  =)
  • AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085
    If you're on a limited budget [...]
    ... who isnt ?!?

The opposite of a limited budget would be an unlimited budget. If I had that, I'd buy Visonary Realms and make the project about three times bigger than it is now. ;-)

• fodell54fodell54 Member RarePosts: 865
    edited August 2016
    Probably a handy.....

Seriously, I'm done pledging. Release a solid produce and we'll talk until then you're up a creek without a paddle.
  • DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536
    fodell54 said:
    Probably a handy.....

Seriously, I'm done pledging. Release a solid produce and we'll talk until then you're up a creek without a paddle.
    Good thing everyone doesn't think that way or we'd be playing the same clones forever.

• DempseySR1979DempseySR1979 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    If you're on a limited budget [...]
    ... who isnt ?!?

The opposite of a limited budget would be an unlimited budget. If I had that, I'd buy Visonary Realms and make the project about three times bigger than it is now. ;-)

disposable income

The amount of income left to an individual after taxes have been paidavailable for spending and saving.