Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

And So It Begins - April Fools' From Around the Gaming Universe - Suzie Ford at MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    edited April 2016
    Not exactly gaming related, but Youtube provides a new viewing-experience introducing the SnoopaVision technology:

https://www.youtube.com/snoopavision?v=AMJsFXwaeVk

• OriginOfWavesOriginOfWaves Member UncommonPosts: 74
    Kinda miffed that Suzie doesn't know why Geralt calls his horse Roach, it takes like two minutes to go to the witcher wiki and find out why, but today is a day for having fun so I'll let it slide this time ;)

PS: wow, some people are so cynical and full of hate that they can't take a break from being unhappy with their lives even on the International Fun Day. Come over to the light side guys and girls, we actually enjoy stuff here.
  • UhwopUhwop Member UncommonPosts: 1,791
    Gotta love Daum, not only a sense of humor, but taking shots at the big boys at the same time.
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Kinda miffed that Suzie doesn't know why Geralt calls his horse Roach, it takes like two minutes to go to the witcher wiki and find out why, but today is a day for having fun so I'll let it slide this time ;)

PS: wow, some people are so cynical and full of hate that they can't take a break from being unhappy with their lives even on the International Fun Day. Come over to the light side guys and girls, we actually enjoy stuff here.
    @OriginOfWaves The text for The Witcher 3 Roach DLC is straight from their press release, not any writing of my own. Want to be disappointed? Maybe it's better placed on the PR person. :(

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• ET3DET3D Member UncommonPosts: 325
    I want that ChocoGo ride!
  • kaedian66kaedian66 Member UncommonPosts: 28
    You missed the Alienware mobile gaming computer one.