Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7.0 'New Order' - Trailer - Allods Online

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2016 in Videos Discussion

image7.0 'New Order' - Trailer - Allods Online

7.0 "New Order" revamps every class in Allods, offers a new equipment system, provides brand new content, and much more – now live! http://goo.gl/W0k5Ae

Read the full story here

Comments

• cprikcprik Member UncommonPosts: 38
    if the didnt fk up the cash shop, this could easely have been one of the biggest and best MMORPGs today
  • FilburFilbur Member UncommonPosts: 254
    Play on the P2P-server. Allods is easily one of the best themeparks.
  • deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,430
    Can't even download the installer since my antivirus keeps blocking it due to supposed trojan virus. But i agree Allods could have been the best themepark MMO under different management.
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    I don't know if it would have been the best but it surely was pretty interesting until they fucked it up.

Shows how an aggressive cash shop driven game can be destructive no matter the quality of the game.

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,181
    Filbur said:
    Play on the P2P-server. Allods is easily one of the best themeparks.
    Is there anyone on the server? I'd tried months ago and it was barren.
    Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• FilburFilbur Member UncommonPosts: 254
    More than enough to have fun, but not as many as on the F2P-server. Allods will also launch on steam in the near future.
  • VexiusxVexiusx Member UncommonPosts: 212
    Short summary of this trailer: "New items in cashshop for you to buy! If you don't you will never do as much dps as your friends! New content.....which you need good gear for or else nobady will take you so for this time only buy a full set for only 99 euro's! don't forget to not ask your dad for his creditcard!"
    I know companies have to earn money somehow but at least stick to cosmetic or b2p servers. What allods does is beyond insane, they charge VERY high prices for items that make your character a lot stronger than people who don't buy and there is no way they can ever catch up. Allods would of been a great MMO if it weren't for the cash shop being P2W
  • StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,779
    Enjoyed they game, but like everyone else the Cash Shop ruined it.
    MMORPGs aren't easy, You're just too PRO!
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    umm i believe they have a sub only server also with no cash shop ... for all those nerd raging

Scorchien said:

umm i believe they have a sub only server also with no cash shop ... for all those nerd raging

With 10 people playing it. GG.
  • AsamofAsamof Member UncommonPosts: 824

Scorchien said:

it only took them like 10 years to implement it, after they destroyed their reputation and good faith in the company several times over
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    yes .. yes .. lets see , released 2010 , sub server availble for 2 years now .... so .. yea .. math is cool
  • zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    edited April 2016
    So far I got to see some of the new content update. Leveling is a pain if you are to play for free still. Dungeon pretty easy get in to and more team work needed now then befor and even solo dungeons. All the class changing was pretty hard to understand some the stuff do. The new gear system can be bad or good, is more like ARPG gear system but not sure only got the first gear set. Thats all I know so far on the free to play server.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    That EPIC scene where yo usee both sides with a massive army is what developers are lacking in game design.
    We need to see NPC factions invade and attack cities,then the players come together to protect the valuable npc's and the city.We need EPIC game play not trashy cheap go kil me 10 bears or go deliver this chalice to npc #103B

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.