Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy XV Platinum Demo Playthrough

ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Just finished playing it. The gameplay as a kid was a mix of zelda and gravity rush without the gravity mechanic and a simple combat. The boss fight as an adult was cool like the Episode Duscae demo.

Cant wait for release.

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    edited March 2016
    Just finished playing it. The gameplay as a kid was a mix of zelda and gravity rush without the gravity mechanic and a simple combat. The boss fight as an adult was cool like the Episode Duscae demo.

Cant wait for release.
    If the boss had a higher damage output, it would almost be like fighting a boss in souls games, the second round he had a higher level and it seemed like that.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Cant wait for release.
    If the boss had a higher damage output, it would almost be like fighting a boss in souls games, the second round he had a higher level and it seemed like that.
    Lets hope they offer a good difficulty at launch. I really like the warp mechanic too.

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,067
    No chance this will come out on PS 3 right?  I have only PS 3.
    Chamber of Chains
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    cheyane said:
    No chance this will come out on PS 3 right?  I have only PS 3.
    No but it might come to PC later, might be a while though if it does.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,067
    ok thanks el

Chamber of Chains