Anybody play Aion?

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 7,743
Just wanted to ask if their are any Aion players here or am I the only one?  O.o
Age of Wushu 2 is a sandbox innovative triple A game built with Unreal Engine 4 that will be launched in 2018. It is based on "real martial art" concepts with naturalistic and societal survival elements. With grand scenes of the world, highly appealing picture atmosphere, rich details such as vegetation , architecture, characters and other real delicate texture performance, it is a combination of high-quality visual effects, bringing an user-level sensory experience. Whether it is physical destruction of the scene, or based on the true performance of IK technology in movement and combat, Age of Wushu 2 brings a whole evolution of gaming experience.
http://9yin2.woniu.com/

Comments

• DaikuruDaikuru StuttgartMember RarePosts: 733
    I used to love Aion, but not playing it anymore since it went f2p.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 7,743
    Daikuru said:

Why did you stop?

I tried the game when it launched but was too addicted to Lineage 2 to pay a sub for another game back then. I am loving the game now and the Free To Play is really nice.
    Age of Wushu 2 is a sandbox innovative triple A game built with Unreal Engine 4 that will be launched in 2018. It is based on "real martial art" concepts with naturalistic and societal survival elements. With grand scenes of the world, highly appealing picture atmosphere, rich details such as vegetation , architecture, characters and other real delicate texture performance, it is a combination of high-quality visual effects, bringing an user-level sensory experience. Whether it is physical destruction of the scene, or based on the true performance of IK technology in movement and combat, Age of Wushu 2 brings a whole evolution of gaming experience.
  • mentoplusmentoplus ParanaMember UncommonPosts: 70
    because every f2p ncsoft game is the same 2/3 of the population are bots
    Recore said:
    Daikuru said:

Why did you stop?

I tried the game when it launched but was too addicted to Lineage 2 to pay a sub for another game back then. I am loving the game now and the Free To Play is really nice.
    It went in the wrong direction for me, the new classes, new zones ect. I stopped playing it a few months after i reached max level because of the lack of endgame content, i tried it a few times after it went f2p (NA and EU) but it wasnt the Aion i used to love.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 7,743
    Daikuru said:
    Recore said:
    Daikuru said:

Why did you stop?

It went in the wrong direction for me, the new classes, new zones ect. I stopped playing it a few months after i reached max level because of the lack of endgame content, i tried it a few times after it went f2p (NA and EU) but it wasnt the Aion i used to love.

Gotcha, thanks for the reply.

That is pretty much why I stopped playing Lineage 2. It just went in the wrong direction.
    Recore said:
    Daikuru said:
    Recore said:
    Daikuru said:

Why did you stop?

Gotcha, thanks for the reply.

That is pretty much why I stopped playing Lineage 2. It just went in the wrong direction.
    No problem. :D

- Albert Einstein