Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem in using the Flag feature on my Andriod phone

KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
Every since the conversion, when accessing the site on my LG3 Android phone if I try to Flag/Report someone I get the Report comment window, but the Reasons scroll below the lower frame of my viewing window, ( I can see as far down as Advertising) so I am unable to access the remaining options, type a message or click the submit button.  I also am unable to shrink down or resize the window on my phone.

I think it works fine if I switch away to the full website view, but I don't often do that just to report someone. (you really have to piss me off first)

It works fine on my laptop or even my IPAD Air, but on the Smartphone, no luck.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Comments

• DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880
    Same issue here . Can't flag posts on cellphone google browser.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Letting people know about this. Will get back to you as soon as I hear something.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    The flagging got fixed quickly, but when adding an emoticon via the drop-down it always appears in the upper left hand corner of the post.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon