Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What type of mobile games does everyone play?

BACON_STRIPSBACON_STRIPS Member UncommonPosts: 15
edited March 2016 in General Gaming
With work and life, I dont have much time to play mmo or console games nowadays :/ What type of games you guys play on mobile nowadays? Im into base building as it doesnt take up much time each time. I am currently playing Air Force Fury. A base building game that you use planes to attack other people and resources. Not bad at the moment but if you guys have any other suggestion of similar games that would be great. (Clash of Clan, Game of War, Vega Conflict those filled with clones/pay2win types not for me)
Post edited by BACON_STRIPS on

Comments

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    You're missing this site's titular category: MMORPG.  That is what I play.

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• kjempffkjempff Member RarePosts: 1,759
    Not many I can stumac because monetization models. I play some tower defense as long as they are not pay walled (ex: Monkey City (bloons), Emprire TD2) and some puzzle types and a few tactical strategy. What it all comes down to is really how it is monetized; types like Clash of Clans, runners and their million clones are a complete no-go. Also with so many pc games available, it is really only if I am away from a pc and want to kill 10 minutes on something.
  • BACON_STRIPSBACON_STRIPS Member UncommonPosts: 15
    You're missing this site's titular category: MMORPG.  That is what I play.

pressed enter by accident when creating post :/
    hmmmm vendetta online looks bit like galaxy on fire.... gona check it out in abit. 
  • deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,430
    I had a blast playing Tetris 25 years ago on my friends Gameboy. It was quite something compared to my Nintendo Game & Watch games i used to play a lot as a kid.

But then i grew up and moved on..
    kjempff said:
    Not many I can stumac because monetization models. I play some tower defense as long as they are not pay walled (ex: Monkey City (bloons), Emprire TD2) and some puzzle types and a few tactical strategy. What it all comes down to is really how it is monetized; types like Clash of Clans, runners and their million clones are a complete no-go. Also with so many pc games available, it is really only if I am away from a pc and want to kill 10 minutes on something.
    totally agree with you. i find that nowadays lots of games have a pay to win model. completely takes the fun out of games that are enjoyable. most of those games similar to clash of clans, game of war etc. where clones takes over the entire game isnt fun at all too...... too bad life makes me not be able to peacefully sit in front of my pc anymore :/
    deniter said:
    I had a blast playing Tetris 25 years ago on my friends Gameboy. It was quite something compared to my Nintendo Game & Watch games i used to play a lot as a kid.

But then i grew up and moved on..
    pokemon on gameboy and battling friends by linking each others gameboy with that huge ass cable lol good old days
  • mrlandmrland Member CommonPosts: 5
    Clash of Clan I'm playing on my phone

mrland said:
    Clash of Clan I'm playing on my phone

Played that for a while. not really my type :/
  • ShrillyShrilly Member UncommonPosts: 421
    Warspear Online is a classic style mmorpg, i play a little of that. Crashlands which is a build it survival explore.
    And actually play story games/interactive reads where i make the decisions for a story and have set mana and health. Each decision can reward you or hurt you on how it plays out. Exactly like a book but I steer the adventure. Delight Games is a good start to this
  • larryp11233larryp11233 Member UncommonPosts: 97
    edited April 2016
    Ive been playing an RPG Action Game called Dragon Encounter. One of my favorite features of it is that users can have their own friendly matches in 1v1 and even 3v3 modes.
    here's a screenshot of the game :)