Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asta - Open Beta

Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859
ok

So my previous thoughts on this game still sort of stand, but for some reason im finding myself still playing it, yes its not the big indepth game we all crave for, but what it is it does well.

There is nothing ground breaking, no new mechanics etc, but its nice and easy fun, the cash shop i haven't even realised it was in game. Now im only mid 20s so cannot comment on the end game 

But, just found out that (what seems to me) is unusual is that after the beta they will not be doing a wipe, now, to be honest wish i had known before i started playing beause its beta i have done things / played it differntly just to get used to things.

This is unusual in the alphas/betas that ive been playing, normally  when they take beta off line to fix the last few things they normally do a wipe.

But, oddly enough for some reason im actually enjoying this game now ive got my head round the fact it is what it is.

One last thing, which is unusual for new mmo, the faction/global chat has been civilized, only seen a few gold sellers and that was in city as you cannot use faction/global chat unless your level 10 but also the server seems quiet enough that you can get to know people and not just run around with strangers everywhere.

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

Comments

• noodles6966noodles6966 Member UncommonPosts: 63
    edited March 2016
    I like the game also,like you said,nothing groundbreaking,but what it does it does well. I haven't come across any significant bugs yet either,which is impressive,but the game was already out for a couple years in Korea before it closed down,so I'm not suprised. Overall,you can do a lot worse than Asta. The game is open beta,which is basically a soft launch,most companies do a wipe after closed betas,seldom do they wipe after an open beta.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    Interesting to see this kind of reception. I was going to write it off, and still probably won't have time to play as I am currently juggling Black Desert and Blade and Soul. But it's nice to see there is another pretty tab-target fantasy themepark to try out if I get some time.
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile