Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Online - Quick overview

DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
This is a quick overview about the next big hit from Korea (no kidding, i swear! :D). The rumor kitchen is hot that its coming to NA and EU! So i thought i bring you some informations about the game, for all you lazy people!

Lets start!

Factions/Races:

Union: Amistad, Aqua Elf, Iblis, Pantera, Siren

Hieron: Fedayin, Habichts, Lupus, Mascu, Sylvan Elf

Classes:

- Guardian
- Berserk
- Paladin
- Ranger
- Assassin
- Mage
- Warlock
- Mystic

Some Features (Korean Version):

- Open Seamless World (without loading screens)
- Fully Voiced Story Cinematics
- RvR
- Politics
- Battlegrounds
- Housing
- Taming Pets and Mounts
- World Bosses
- PvE Dungeons and Raids

Here are a few Videos:

(correct me if something is wrong or if you want to add something feel free to do so!)

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    It looks good. Definitely one to follow. 

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• BlurBlehBlurBleh Member UncommonPosts: 162
    I was really tempted to play on the KR server but really didn't have the time. Now I'm just waiting for the NA/EU release. Looking forward to this game, reminds me a lot of an old favorite of mine which is Aion. I just hope it's less grindy than Aion, and with better crafting.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Lag...Cash shop  totally open pvp everywhere even in cities.Can you imagine trying to click a npc and someone is constantly attacking you,such a bad idea for a game design,too bad because it looks really nice.

Like all the rest of these Korean games,i expect 1 server and near empty after 1 month.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Another gankfest open world game.  Pass
  • netglennetglen Member UncommonPosts: 116
     Too bad the game designers decided to kowtow to the ganker crowd. Nothing keeps subscription retention high like 24/7 ganking harassment the moment that you logon. 
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Bless looks pretty good. 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• pinktailzpinktailz Member UncommonPosts: 173
    Ples Onine
  • noodles6966noodles6966 Member UncommonPosts: 63
     I have been excited to play this game, but if this is another gank fest, I will pass. 

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• HeraseHerase Member RarePosts: 993
    Well I play it now and it is not a gank fest. The World is massive and seamless. Beautiful. The classes all play unique. This surprised me. The level of detail in the classes is great. I am Korean and play on the Korean servers but not sure what will change coming to the West.
    PvP is not as forced as BDO is. The game has amazing PvE
    Sounds cool. Are there systems in place to prevent mass ganking? Genuinely curious as you seem to be the only one who's actually have played it.  
  • ArChWindArChWind Member UncommonPosts: 1,340
    When will developers go outside the norm and make a game not PvP with sandbox elements?
    ArChWind — MMORPG.com Forums

If you are interested in making a MMO maybe visit my page to get a free open source engine.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• noodles6966noodles6966 Member UncommonPosts: 63
    See,I don't like the idea of automatically being flagged for PVP, it should be my choice if I want to participate or not. The good thing is that if I don't like it, I can quit and play something else,which forced pvp has never been a money maker for any game studio making rpgs,they usually die rather quickly

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• wiennaswiennas Member UncommonPosts: 67
    edited March 2016
    I did not played this game yet, but I did use Google and have found infos which do not show Bless as recommended for PVE fans. PK seems to be a significant aspect of the game. blueturtle13 mentioned this stuff already. 

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    wiennas said:
    I did not played this game yet, but I did use Google and have found infos which do not show Bless as recommended for PVE fans. PK seems to be a significant aspect of the game. blueturtle13 mentioned this stuff already. 
    Yeah it is a concern for some who only want to PvE but the way we have all been playing it is more as a PvE game. The PvE content is much better than many games with PVP as it's major design. That, I think anyway, is why it is garnering the praise back home. The PvP is great to be honest. But I would say far more than half the player base on my server does not PVP outside of doing battlegrounds.

I watched two players camp a dungeon entrance to PK as someone came out and they got cut down in less than a minute from the group that had been in the dungeon. There seems to be an etiquette to the PK. At least from my experience. I am sure there is ganking going about I just have not seen it much.

The questing is average but the story is above average. I like the world better than BDO and I like BDO. It just feels right to me. I like that since you can get a mount at 20ish you will be walking a lot at first but the ability to Hire a Dragon to fly you somewhere is awesome. Plus you can hire a Ferryman to boat you somewhere. Which is the way of travel I like the most. The weather effects were not in game yet but it is supposed to rain, snow and have fog and leaves falling from trees.

They use UE3 instead of their own engine like BDO does. Regardless, the rewrites to the code must have been heavy because the game is amazing to travel through. More than any other UE3 game world I have ever seen. There are many features not in the beta yet that I am waiting for. As it stands it is a great game and I think there would be an audience for it in the West if they manage to sort the PVP angle out. I believe they are just planning to do what BDO does with PvP but unlike BDO, Bless is made for groups and group content on the PvE side of things. That is what I think will draw players to it more than anything. It has me anyway. 
    Sounds like a game i will love. I was surprised when i heard it was made with UE3 because this game looks so fantastic.

I think they should make PvE and PvP servers when they bring in it to west.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    I was really tempted to play on the KR server but really didn't have the time. Now I'm just waiting for the NA/EU release. Looking forward to this game, reminds me a lot of an old favorite of mine which is Aion. I just hope it's less grindy than Aion, and with better crafting.
    IT better be alot better than Aion....I thought that one was an overhyped piece of garbage.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• MikotoMisakaMikotoMisaka Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Oh the weather sysyem is in place now? May have to fire this back up and check it out. 
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    another fantasy online game with the same archtypes? I would much rather play the Division, or Overwatch. 
  • DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    another fantasy online game with the same archtypes? I would much rather play the Division, or Overwatch. 
    So, whats the point of you post? Go and play The Division or Overwatch. :D

- Albert Einstein

• Delfy2Delfy2 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I am an old fan from L2 (since 2001 on official server).
    Some guys who worked on L2 are working on Bless.
    I hope it will be a good pvp game in a fantasy way.

I wait .. I wait..I hope..

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다