Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Freshly Launched MMO has a Couple Issues. News at 11

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageFreshly Launched MMO has a Couple Issues. News at 11

The Black Desert Online team has posted a short note regarding issues with one of the North American servers. A limited number of players on who had created characters on Serendia had been incorrectly placed in the wrong channels causing issues with claiming preorder items. As a result, players can either leave their character on Serendia or they can create a character on a new server. The team is working to ensure that the issue is cleared up and that all items can be claimed.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ElizabetheElizabethe Member UncommonPosts: 12
    edited February 2016
    "one of the smoother launches in recent memory" well it has not really (fully) launched yet to make such statement!
    :p  Oh yeaya! :p
  • martinmillanmartinmillan Member UncommonPosts: 9

"one of the smoother launches in recent memory" well it has not really (fully) launched yet to make such statement!

I agree!
  • kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044
    As far as early access went, it was fantastic.. I didn't get my pre-order perks straight away but really didn't care unlike some people that were cutting their wrists all over the forums... lol
  • Gaming.Rocks2Gaming.Rocks2 Member UncommonPosts: 531
    For instance I was fine during my early access on NWN and FFXIV too, but then it all went to hell upon launch. 
    Gaming Rocks next gen. community for last gen. gamers launching soon. 
  • klash2defklash2def Member EpicPosts: 1,949
    usually early access people have a smoother time than when the full launch happens.. Prob why they are launching in stages so they can sort out the inevitable issues that come with new mmo launches. 

Full Launch day might be hell... hopefully not. 
    "Beliefs don't change facts. Facts, if you're reasonable, should change your beliefs."

"The Society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools."

Currently: Games Audio Engineer, you didn't hear what I heard, you heard what I wanted you to hear. 

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,672
    This is the worst launch ever!...........or will be the worst launch ever........or just the usual screaming/crying/want refund
    Ignore the forums for a couple of week after official launch and just roll with it.