Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ESO: Crown store. What would you like to see added?

TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,547
ESO: Crown store. What would you like to see added?

I would LOVE to have them add the ability to change a characters appearance and buy a new character slot.  What would you like added?

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

Comments

• DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    a better game. :D
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
    ^What he said!
    I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!

• SalemovSalemov Member UncommonPosts: 17
    race change =)
  • josko9josko9 Member RarePosts: 577
    Daikuru said:
    And that's why MMOs are games that are constantly improving. Besides ESO has been the best MMO for the past 2 years, ZOS is clearly doing a lot of things right.
  • DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    josko9 said:
    Daikuru said:
     Besides ESO has been the best MMO for the past 2 years.
    Thats sad enough.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

Daikuru said:
    josko9 said:
    Daikuru said:
    Thats sad enough.
    If you say so. Personally I think MMOs have never been in a better state. Well they were definitively never as popular as they are now. 
    josko9 said:
    Daikuru said:
    josko9 said:
    Daikuru said:
    Thats sad enough.
    If you say so. Personally I think MMOs have never been in a better state. Well they were definitively never as popular as they are now. 
    Which is why they get away with bad support and not caring about lag and bugs. Today I see gamers that remind me of that big paddle and the guy saying after getting hit "May I have another". Sad state we are in. 

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    Pizza.... They should definitely add Pizza

It would be nice if you could buy a class change and maybe a faction change after you completed the faction's zones.

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• MickyknoxMickyknox Member UncommonPosts: 61
    I want a Wolf mount or a Troll mount :)
  • EntinerintEntinerint Member UncommonPosts: 868
    Give me a Nix Hound pet or give me DEATH!
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,547
    Mickyknox said:
    I want a Wolf mount or a Troll mount :)
    wolf mount would be cool!

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• flguy147flguy147 Member UncommonPosts: 507
    Brenics said:
    josko9 said:
    Daikuru said:
    josko9 said:
    Daikuru said:
    Thats sad enough.
    Which is why they get away with bad support and not caring about lag and bugs. Today I see gamers that remind me of that big paddle and the guy saying after getting hit "May I have another". Sad state we are in. 
    Totally agree.   Customers accept crap in this genre  more than i have seen ever in any other part of life.  They are in scarcity in hope the next game is the savior, it reminds me of the guy who really doesnt date much and the first girl the shows him attention he falls for every single time and makes every excuse in the world for her.  I have read people are basically saying its ok that BDO launched or prelaunched horribly and missing the items they expect and paid for.   I expect nothing but the best from people that work for me and people i pay for their service.  No ifs or buts about it.  If i pay for a product it should work correctly, if it doesnt work then you dont release the damn product until it does.  I know there is no MMO that can release bug free but when there are bugs that have been reported for months and still not fixed but they are adding things to cash shops instead of making the game work correctly then i am out.  I have played 1 MMO in 3 years and it was ESO and just came back to it, subbed for a month and now just unsubbed because of how much crap is still broken in the game.  But they are putting lame ass costumes on crown store and stuff.  
  • AgnharAgnhar Member UncommonPosts: 108
    A husband.
    Brenics said:
    josko9 said:
    Daikuru said:
    josko9 said:
    Daikuru said:
    Thats sad enough.
    Yet nobody remembers the state of MMOs 10+ years ago. WoW being one of the most "smooth" and bug free MMOs of that time, was basically unplayable for more than half year since it launched. People like to compare how long it took to clear Molten Core, but they don't remember that the Instance was seriously bugged for months.

If we go back even longer some MMOs might have done a better job with the gamebreaking bugs, but the costumer support was way worse than today. And they didn't even need that much employees in that position due to the genre having very low overall playerbase.

We can all bitch as much as we like, but most MMOs that launch today cost between 100-200mil, and you can be sure they'll invest even more into them. And to invest into them they need a huge income, which they are getting. If the new-gen MMOs wouldn't be that great and well-maintained you can be sure this genre wouldn't have 10s of millions of players worldwide, but we'd be back to pre-WoW era where all MMOs combined likely didn't hit 1mil players.
    josko9 said:
    Brenics said:
    josko9 said:
    Daikuru said:
    josko9 said:
    Daikuru said:
    Thats sad enough.
    Yet nobody remembers the state of MMOs 10+ years ago. WoW being one of the most "smooth" and bug free MMOs of that time, was basically unplayable for more than half year since it launched. People like to compare how long it took to clear Molten Core, but they don't remember that the Instance was seriously bugged for months.

If we go back even longer some MMOs might have done a better job with the gamebreaking bugs, but the costumer support was way worse than today. And they didn't even need that much employees in that position due to the genre having very low overall playerbase.

We can all bitch as much as we like, but most MMOs that launch today cost between 100-200mil, and you can be sure they'll invest even more into them. And to invest into them they need a huge income, which they are getting. If the new-gen MMOs wouldn't be that great and well-maintained you can be sure this genre wouldn't have 10s of millions of players worldwide, but we'd be back to pre-WoW era where all MMOs combined likely didn't hit 1mil players.
    Actually I believe this all started with AC2 and has become worse over the years. I think we all remember WoW release, never understood why anyone would say people don't. It was the biggest release ever for a MMO. But at least with WoW they took care of people by giving extra days to your sub. Not saying that was a good thing but they tried. Where now a days you just get banned for telling the truth about the games bad points and problems.