Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bots Gone Wild

13»

Comments

• RyuushimaRyuushima Member UncommonPosts: 63

yaminsux said:

BnS is just a reskinned TERA.

Tera has less bots though lel xD
  • WylfWylf Member UncommonPosts: 376

cronius77 said:

hikaru77 said:

Nanfoodle said:

MMO launch = Bots, hackers gone wilds, gold sellers and long wait times and bugs. If you cant take the heat of a new MMO launch. Get out of the kitchen and wait 3-6 months.

I dont remember Bots and Gold sellers at this level on ESO launch, SWTOR, FFXIV, GW2, AoC, Warhammer Online, WS as a few examples of many, many MMOs out there, even some popular F2P game like NW.

For some ¨UNKOWN¨ reason, F2P Korean Games have allway problems with Farmers and Bots, think about NCsoft, they have bots issues since the days of lineage I and still they didnt find a way to deal with then. I just wonder why?.

B&S literally have more Bots than people playing, And when u have bots playing on PvP arenas and dungeons, the game is dead.

you didnt play ESO at launch then because there was about 4 to 12 bots in every single delve in eso at launch for weeks until they were forced to stop allowing you to farm mobs. It was so bad that people couldnt get achievement credit due to bots in delves. Bots are the scourge of gaming next to cheaters. I wish companies would actually try for once on games launches to rid them as fast as they pop up. Also I seen plenty in the games you mention like GW2 swtor and warhammer.

Cronius77 is absolutely correct, in ESO, you couldn't farm mats for a while because of the bots early on in the game.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Wouldn't be surprised if some Devs have been compromised or may even be running rogue cheat sites for extra money on the side.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• ButeoRegalisButeoRegalis Member UncommonPosts: 594
    "and players continue to wonder if it is worth it to file any reports in the first place."
    Not addressing the BnS specifics, but this is also prevalent in every MMO. If you report a problem and it is not fixed the next day, it is standard internet etiquette to return to the forums, to ask if the devs are even listening, that they must be lazy or incompetent, probably both, and you will quit the game over this.

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    L2 not only had bot farmers but high level enforcers watching over them so players wouldn't PK them.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey