Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some Fragmented Questions Answered

HolyAvengerOneHolyAvengerOne Member UncommonPosts: 708
Fresh new crunchy details by JC Smith : https://www.therepopulation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=210&t=11321

FYI, first round of invites for the closed testing of Fragmented are also due out today!

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Thought this was suppose to open up in February for all prior backers? I spent $40 and here it is the 29th and nothing.
  • HolyAvengerOneHolyAvengerOne Member UncommonPosts: 708
    edited February 2016
    They did not say that. They said all along that they would be starting public testing by end of February. They're starting today sending invites for closed testing with backers / owners of The Repop who signed up for it. They will expand that pool every few days up to the point that everyone who signed up for it will be included.

When it is ready -- they estimated that to a few weeks of testing, a relatively short period -- it will release to all backers / owners via Steam Early Access.
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Did they offer refunds and are they still offering them?
  • HolyAvengerOneHolyAvengerOne Member UncommonPosts: 708
    That's a good question. Entirely unsure. If you would like a refund, I suggest you open a ticket with them asking for it.

That being said, I believe the value you'll be getting for your money, despite the delay, with Fragmented + The Repopulation, has never been greater.