Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there anything Blizz could do to bring you back?

12345679»

Comments

• TofkeTofke Member UncommonPosts: 342
    Don't think there is anything. Tried the 7 days free this week and there is so much that I don't like. So let's say they would change a huge list to get me back... that would probably alienate the current players.

I'll let them happily play a game they still love/like and know for myself when something isn't any more for me. :)
  • retiredmjretiredmj Member UncommonPosts: 160
    edited May 2016
    I would actually come back probably for a month or so if not for Macros.

Nothing kills PvP for me like Macros

Also the fact you have to have at least half a dozen mods downloaded or else you're playing behind an 8ball are the core problems for me
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    I played WoW until about level 42 at the time when you got your first mount at level 40. Those last 10 levels were a struggle to maintain any interest.  I stuck around mostly so I could get that mount. Wheeeexxxnxnnzxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    Lazzaro said:
    This is for people who have quit over the years, so if you're playing this isn't for ya. :awesome: 

For me it's simple, take out the LFG/LFR tool instaport to dungeon or give me a PvP server w/o this feature.  I honestly think this is the reason WOW has lost it's sense of community and the socialization.  I don't care if there is a tool that puts you in a group, but the BOOM you're in the instance kills any sort of world discovery or open world PvP on the PvP servers.  I just want that feel of the world being populated and not people just sitting in town and pressing the LFG button.  

This would work for me as well.  That and having to find a trainer etc. (up stairs in an in with no indicator). was what made the game seem like a world you were exploring rather than . . . well a lobby.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• Colt47Colt47 Member UncommonPosts: 549
    The game just feels like it's changed too much from being an MMO, really.  It's not a classic MMORPG anymore as much as a single player hub game that has a forced online component.
  • howstupidisthishowstupidisthis Member UncommonPosts: 147
    Yes, scrap all raiding and return to open world PvP as promised.
    We had it for a time.... mmmmmm vanilla WoW!
  • GrummusGrummus Member UncommonPosts: 151
    spikers14 said:
    1) Vanilla WoW

2) A dark mmo based on Diablo 1\2 era

A D1 or D2 MMO would be pure sex. If it wasn't super ghetto fisher price'd up for the "masses."